Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Season 7 Waiting Thread (Spoilers)

FlareGun45

Hi there, @@RarityMLP2017

While we generally allow duplicates of most topics, we don't sllow duplicates of mega threads. Because there is actually already a mega thread in existance regarding the same topic, I have gone ahead and merged your topic with that one.

Thanks!

• Brohoof 1

I never thought I'd say that, but I think there should be one more starlight-episode. as much as I dislike her character, it kinda bugs me how we never saw her interacting with sunburst after the season premiere. they made such a big deal out of it, you'd expect the staff to make an episode around that theme. nothing romantic, but it would be nice if they addressed the issues starlight has about sunburst.

coming to think of it: make romance a theme, please! that'd be so adorable! but I shouldn't get my hopes up...

and as some people already said: I wish for Chrysalis to team up with other villains to get her revenge on starlight. tirek, maybe? please, pretty please? although, with Discord being on the ponies' side an being pretty pissed at both of them, it probably wouldn't be much of a fight. but still, I'd be entertained! but I guess Chrysalis will just do something lame, like replacing starlight with nobody noticing. but hey, I could (and probably am) wrong, so nyeh.

• Brohoof 1

Well, last weekend they had the year's 1st big con.  Was nothing released? Nothing at all?  I don't like the look of that.  I mean, if it's coming in March or April there ought to be something by this time.  Clearly, Hasbro has a bad case of The Slows.  Hope it isn't fatal.

Dave Posky leaves the show without a bang, i am so sad now ;_;, he didnt even redeem for his mediocre On Your Mark and his degraded writting. Whenever there is a news on EQD about S7, it all about who left, who didnt ;_;, this is a sad day...

Dave Posky leaves the show without a bang, i am so sad now ;_;, he didnt even redeem for his mediocre On Your Mark and his degraded writting. Whenever there is a news on EQD about S7, it all about who left, who didnt ;_;, this is a sad day...

He was the longest lasting writer from season 1, so kudos on him for lasting that long! Now the latest season we got of writers right now is season 4. Unless Meghan comes back to the show after the movie.

• Brohoof 3

I just hope we have a good villain again. Tirek was fun, Discord was hilarious, and the rest was just... meh.

If they really intended to do a well-intentioned extremist in Starlight Glimmer, they could have done a much, much better job.

• Brohoof 3

I just hope we have a good villain again. Tirek was fun, Discord was hilarious, and the rest was just... meh.

If they really intended to do a well-intentioned extremist in Starlight Glimmer, they could have done a much, much better job.

It would be ironic if Star Swirl turned out to be a villain, lusted with corrupted magic! XD

C'MON HASBRO I NEED MORE MLP!!!!!!!!!!!! I NEED MORE ACTION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BUT MOST OF ALL................I NEED MORE RARITY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MORE, AND MORE AND MORE AND MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ENOUGH IS NEVER ENOUGH WHEN IT COMES TO MY BEAUTIFUL GODDESS- THE ALMIGHTY RARITY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I NEED TO SPREAD THIS MESSAGE TO THE WORLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comes back 3 hours later with 2 black eyes and 3 restraining orders- IT WAS WORTH EVERY SECOND OF IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Do you think Shadowlock might turn out to be a tragic villain?

Better yet, I think he'll turn out to be misunderstood. As per his name being Shadowlock, (emphasizing the lock part) I can see Shadowlock not trying to UNLEASH something, but trying to keep something IN.

i for one don't care if season 7 will be a poor joke or the most epic yet, new season means more pony, which is the important thing.
but i'm kinda very curious about the opener, i think there will be a new villain, because there doesn't seem to be much else they can do for the start of a new season.
so i'll probably stay away from the teaser when it comes, but will of course be on the lookout for air date.
plz Hasbro, more poneh please???

• Brohoof 2

Her I sit, brooding about the injustices of the universe (No Trailers!?).  It occurs to me, they've had writers bailing out, ratings are down & they've introduced new characters.  These are classic signs the show is in trouble.

It occurs to me that too much occurs  to me :adorkable: 

Personally, I'd like to see more Changlings. Now with Thorax, i think thats his name, in control of the hive.. maybe we'll see more changlings, that aren't disguised. Also we NEED more Zecora!

But I would love to see Nightmare Moon return, but she has her own body, but its the size of a young filly. Maybe we might be able to see mama Luna? I highly doubt it, we'd have a better chance of seeing watch really happened to AJ's parents

• Brohoof 3

Oh, I can't wait for season 7.  :P 

I know I'll enjoy it, like all of the other seasons.

I would like to see some new locations, though.  :D 

• Brohoof 1