Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Season 7 Waiting Thread (Spoilers)

FlareGun45

Have you guys heard the rumors that Discord and Fluttershy are possibly a cannon couple? It was all over EQD a few days back, I personally would squee so loud the entire planet would scream: "WILL YOU SHUT UP?!" before I stopped. :P

you probably got it wrong.

it was a list of some books to come and one gave a hint that Fluttershy and Discord are family, not couples.

i for one hope they never make them a "real" couple, too much cringe, and Fluttershy is too good for Discord anyway :)

• Brohoof 3

If by that you mean she won't be absent for the first half of the season, then yeah.

In defence..everyone overreacts to that episode when military really does give nicknames..it the presentation of said concepts that are horribly miss represented and come across as the bolts encouraging name calling..unintentally mind you. I mean later on she cool with the crash title anyway.

I'm still hoping the CMC would give up on their Cutie Marks...And yes I really want to see this to happen for sure!

Dude..let it go. They got htier marks get over it! the whole 'Oh let get our cutie marks was thier whole stick and was getting old and stale..they HAD to do something with them...yeah sound like oh..character devolopment, gasp *hand wave*

• Brohoof 2

In defence..everyone overreacts to that episode when military really does give nicknames..it the presentation of said concepts that are horribly miss represented and come across as the bolts encouraging name calling..unintentally mind you. I mean later on she cool with the crash title anyway.

Dude..let it go. They got htier marks get over it! the whole 'Oh let get our cutie marks was thier whole stick and was getting old and stale..they HAD to do something with them...yeah sound like oh..character devolopment, gasp *hand wave*

I wasn't really talking about Newbie Dash so much as I was talking about how she was absent for three episode in a row in the first half of the season.

And I agree on the cutie marks thing. They spent five and a half seasons trying to find their destinies and earn their cutie marks. Why in the world would they want to give them up?

Edited by heavens-champion
  • Brohoof 1

Exactly! The only problem in Newbie Dash was Rainbow acting like her friends really, and the Spikeabuse. But the name calling thing is completely normal in military lingo! Have you seen Big Bang Theory when the astronauts at NASA called Howard "Fruit Loop"? I mean that's not the military but it's similar!

NO, I will not let it go until they're blank flanks again

And I agree on the cutie marks thing. They spent five and a half seasons trying to find their destinies and earn their cutie marks. Why in the world would they want to give them up?

Because it was the biggest mistake in the MLP canon! The point is: There should be an episode on S7 which when the CMC finally give up on their Cutie Marks after getting tired of Helping ponies with their True Talent, because that's really getting old!

Because it was the biggest mistake in the MLP canon! The point is: There should be an episode on S7 which when the CMC finally give up on their Cutie Marks after getting tired of Helping ponies with their True Talent, because that's really getting old!

I think you are more likely to see Chrysalis being reformed and turned into the alicorn princess of space adventure along with Starlight being made into the princess of galactic freedom and getting their own pony space sitcom than that coming to pass.

Just saying.

And I am totally not suggesting Hasbro do anything like the above.

Unless it stars Twilight and Trixie.. which in that case I totally am.

• Brohoof 1

I think you are more likely to see Chrysalis being reformed and turned into the alicorn princess of space adventure along with Starlight being made into the princess of galactic freedom and getting their own pony space sitcom than that coming to pass.

Just saying.

And I am totally not suggesting Hasbro do anything like the above.

Unless it stars Twilight and Trixie.. which in that case I totally am.

That has nothing to do with Chyrasalis!

How about Rarity establishing her detective agency, with a reluctant Rainbow Dash as her Doctor Watson?

Yes please, more episodes like Rarity Investigates is always welcome

• Brohoof 3

Gap it like they are following what they do best..-_- that the whole point of finding your specail talent...your logic is flawed to the whole basis of the whole show!!!

Edited by BlinkZ
  • Brohoof 1

Then i hope you'll wait forever.

They haven't had them for long and it's not getting old.

Just let it go, it's not as if you can force the creators to do your bidding.

• Brohoof 1

Quite possibly the pettiest post I've seen in a long while. Its stuff like this that makes it REALLY hard to pay attention to the forums nowadays. 

They are keeping their cutie marks, end of story. You can protest till the cows come home but it literally will change nothing, kinda like the election. 

• Brohoof 2

Quite possibly the pettiest post I've seen in a long while. Its stuff like this that makes it REALLY hard to pay attention to the forums nowadays. 

They are keeping their cutie marks, end of story. You can protest till the cows come home but it literally will change nothing, kinda like the election. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p46AXCtue9c

Yeah well, maybe COTLM should've been banned in the first place...I really hate that episode so much! I hope the CMC will give up on their Cutie Marks!

Yeah well, maybe COTLM should've been banned in the first place...I really hate that episode so much! I hope the CMC will give up on their Cutie Marks!

Oh no, it shouldn't be banned, at all.

I really love that episode so much, and want them to have their CM's forever and ever.

Oh no, it shouldn't be banned, at all.

I really love that episode so much, and want them to have their CM's forever and ever.

No..No...COTLM should be banned in the first place...It's all because of Emotional Manipulation, that's what!