Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming What will be your first video game of 2017?

Discordian

2017 is upon us and it's time to start a whole new round of games. What will you be playing, or at the very least finishing, first?

For me it's gonna be Xenosaga. I still need to get episodes 2 and 3 but the first will take me some time to finish anyway.

• Brohoof 1

Probably Yooka-Laylee on Steam. I don't think I've felt as hyped for a game as I have for Yooka-Laylee in quite a while. Something like the real Banjo-Kazooie? Please!

I don't even care if it's $60, I will get it as soon as possible! (Which it's actually only $40!)

Edited by TwillyFSniper
  • Brohoof 1

I plan on getting Battlefield 1 at the end of the month, or the start of January. I've been putting it off for a while, but I think it's time for that, since I'm a huge WWI and WWII fan and haven't played an fps newer then 2009.

CSGO. I don't play anything else. But I think I'll start playing arena shooters to prepare for QC whenever it launches next year. I might play a bit of Reflex if anyone's actually even playing it

It's hard to say, especially on whats going to be good and whats going to be worth my time. To be honest, Sea of Thieves looks promising. I have been on the pirate bandwagon for a while now. I was hoping to create a Straw Hat pirate group of my own, however knowing One Piece fans; they're going to beat me to it.

If Cup Head isn't delayed again (I'm always thankful when a game is delayed), my brother and I are going to be all over that game. Being an animation fan myself and my brother's strange obsession with it; I think he and I are going to have a good old time with that one.

Yooka-Laylee is something I'm hyped for, my brother and I helped kickstart it. He got the console copy and I got the steam copy. I loved Banjo-Kazooie and I hope to have the same enjoyment with Yooka-Laylee.

I'm not gonna bother with Mass Effect: Andromeda. Especially if they make the multiplayer the same install or they reference "The Sheptard" why the heck is multiplayer in a role playing game to begin with?

I'm excited for Prey 2, can't wait to play a space bounty hunter! OH WAIT! :dry: 

If Red Dead Redemption 2 is coming out next year without delays, hell yeah I'm all over that one :wub:

​It really depends on what comes out first, here's what I'm currently waiting for:

​The Arcana, the first chapter.  It only has a demo out right now but I can't wait for the chapters to come out.  It's a visual novel and the art work is rather nice to look at.

​Mass Effect: Andromeda

​Chronicles of Elyria, an mmorpg open world concept.  I plan on becoming a farmer of some sort.  I really like the concept of this game since you can literally become anything you want and there's really no "You are the chosen one, the only one that can save the world" type of stuff most other games do.  I'm sure there's something along the lines of that for the story of the world but it isn't mandatory for each player to go out and explore the world.

• 6 years later...