Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Anyone spending most of their day in front of the computer?

zerox

So I spend most of my day in front of my computer. I don't have much to do as I'm unemployed, I'm disappointed that my father passed away in Oct of this year, I don't have much friends (I could use some more internet friends).

Well does anyone else spend most of their days in front of the PC?

• Brohoof 3

Why do you only focus on friends on the internet, couldn't you try to go out and meet people IRL? O.o I promise you, talking to people face to face is just way more fun. I know it might seem kinda scary at first, but when I started talking to strangers in a bar, they were much more welcoming and friendly then I expected. ^-^

• Brohoof 2

Why do you only focus on friends on the internet, couldn't you try to go out and meet people IRL? O.o I promise you, talking to people face to face is just way more fun. I know it might seem kinda scary at first, but when I started talking to strangers in a bar, they were much more welcoming and friendly then I expected. ^-^

I had a friend over at my house just yesterday. I don't go to many places where I could meet people. even if a go somewhere I tend to stay quiet until someone else doesn't start talking with me.

I know that I stay at home for far too much time but I rarely go to places where I could meet any new people.

My whole day in front of a computer?

Nah, I just spend 8 hours in front of my work laptop being a programmer and when I get home I turn on the computer to either stream or surf even more through the web. 

Wait a second... *Types some math into smartphone calculator* By my math, that is the whole day! I guess I do eh?

Tfw yu talk to kids in real life in school and then go home and usually call with the same ones for 10 hours on skype xD Nerd and gamer life in IT heh xp

Most definitely, though it is my TV in this case. I have my laptop hooked up to that, my Xbox One and then there is the YouTube app on my TV itself. Being unemployed as well and not being able to drive, I have a lot of free time and most of my enjoyments involve being in front of my TV. That's fine with me really.

Not spending most of my day in front of the computer? Posts won't be making by themselves!  ^_^

Seriously though, due to job and night shifts, I don't have much of free time. There are only weekends, where I can actually enjoy the day.

Besides, since the school ended I kinda lost contacts with my friends ~ everyone is busy and they all live in different places.

It was getting worse and worse and now I haven't seen any of my friends for more than a year now, not like I had many friends anyway. I guess I'm a pretty boring pony, because I'm not that cool and I don't insult anypony else with funny jokes for no reason like some of the others were doing...

I live in a small town, so if I'd have to do something, then it would require more time, money, preparation and preferably an actual occasion. Instead of that I like to go to the fields outside of the town for a walk during sunny days. Spending time alone walking randomly - pretty lame I know.  :rarity:

But yes, generally I spend most of my free time in front of the computer. My job doesn't involve computers, so these 8 hours/day are spent PC-less... Well actually it partially does, but it's a really minor thing.  :P

• Brohoof 1

Because of my job I spend 9-10 hours in front of the computer during the day. And all my interests involve computer too. I also watch cartoons and movies using my TV as a screen and read my electronic book, but that’s not different. So, yeah, all day in front of the computer, excluding the time when I cook and clean up.

Yeah, I spend all day in front of the computer.  There's not really much to do around here so I don't really bother going out unless I need to.  I kinda wish I had a car(and a license) so I can drive around, that would be nice...

I only work 3 days a week although I am home today because I'm sick. I tend to spend the rest of my non-work time in front of a computer or tv playing video games. I am also a person who doesn't drive, mainly due to never being interested in learning.

Edited by Sgamer

I know it's hard to be offline when you're unemployed, but even if internet friends can be great, I think you should find real friends, ain't that MLP all about ?

Well okay it's just a show but what it say is pretty real, making friend is really important and friendship can really be "magic"

I spend my afternoons and evenings in front of my laptop until way late into the night. The only times I'm away from it are when I have to have dinner, a shower, or need to be away for other reasons. I rarely use my laptop in the morning as I don't want to be seen as being completely obsessed with it.