Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Anyone spending most of their day in front of the computer?

zerox

>.< since its summer time i have been spending most of my time on the computer... i cant leave the house that much because my puppy has attachment issues and cries everytime i leave /: 

(edited)

Sad to say I belong to this group too. Until recently, I was fine with it, but I've grown increasingly tired of how empty my life is. I'm browsing a few websites and playing some silly online games over and over just because there's nothing better to do. The only properly interesting things online for me are a few forums (most of them really inactive these days) and watching MLP. And I can't see any change on the horizon to be honest.

Edited by Tacodidra
  • Brohoof 1

• 2 years later...

Yeah and it's been that way for the last couple of years. I don't really have anything better to do with my time, so I just stick to what I know. 

Edited by Cash In

I have jobs so not really only when I’m doing online classes or have free time. About 1-2 hours at the least.

If I could just do whatever I wanted without fear of starving to death and/or being kicked to the curb for not getting a job and such, I'd be constantly in-front of my PC / gaming consoles playing stuff and/or chatting with fellow bronies.

Sadly, that can't happen, and also would get pretty boring after a while I'd imagine, thus is why I've recently started going to a bunch of conventions.

On 12/14/2016 at 12:58 PM, zerox said:

Well does anyone else spend most of their days in front of the PC?

Yep, I sit in front of a PC at work, then I go home so I could sit in front of my PC, managing my own servers etc.

And when I was in school/university I spent much more time in front of my PC (usually playing games or setting up my servers).

I've gotten a lot better this year with balancing computer time with the outdoors. I've always been an outdoors type of person, but I recently noticed just how much time I spent online. Some changes had to be made. I ditched social media and my smartphone and have limited my online activity significantly. So far, so good. 

On 7/26/2017 at 4:46 PM, Tacodidra said:

Sad to say I belong to this group too. Until recently, I was fine with it, but I've grown increasingly tired of how empty my life is. I'm browsing a few websites and playing some silly online games over and over just because there's nothing better to do. The only properly interesting things online for me are a few forums (most of them really inactive these days) and watching MLP. And I can't see any change on the horizon to be honest.

Go outside, my friend. Lots of adventures await you. A nice hike thru the woods will help clear your mind.  :fluttershy:

• Brohoof 1