Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Roast your least liked pony

Bomb Sheep

I'd love to, and I did, they tasted delicious.

Anywho, I'mma roast em now...

Celestia doesn't tell anypony the sun moves on it's own, just so she can eat cake. Remember Twilight moving it on it's own? Twilight was actually moving it, it's that hard to control, and Celestia just leaves it to move on it's own.

Edited by Lloyd

Zephyr Breeze... You really need to do something about that stubble on your chin. It looks like you've got a stain on your face that could one day take on a life of its own.

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

Isn't the point of roasting to sort of have fun semi-jokingly insulting something you LIKE?

Nahhhh... I fight to survive, not to play. I roast to emotionally shatter my enemies, not make my friends happy....

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

Pinkie Pie! YOU'RE SISTER MAUD IS A FRUSTRATING BORE!! STOP SHOVING HER DOWN OUR THROATS!!!!!!!!!! Plus you're a dirty cheater! (see Filly Vanilli) 

Starlight Glimmer! Go back to being a villain! You take up space as a main character.

Applejack and Apple Bloom! STOP HOGGING ALL THE APPLE FAMILY GLORY!!!! Give your brother a big hero moment or two!

There I feel better!

• Brohoof 1

First off:  Celestia take down that force field asap!

Secondly: Quit telling everyone's time is up!  Before I can time you. Which one A.M. or P.M.? Take you pick. 

There I got that off of my chest and Celestia seriously quit telling them that. I am not your babysitter. Thanks. 

Edited by Deathmare

Yo Mane 6, ya taking up all the space... Everybody focuses on the same boring ponies which are you. Starlight deserves the spotlight much more than you, she can do everything you can do, but can do it better. 6 full seasons of your crap is not why I watch the show at all... Even maud is more funny than you pinkie, Trixie is more skilled at magic and deserves the alicorn spot, lightning dust is a better flier than dash, Flam could be more honest than applejack and Discord is better with animals.

Edited by NightMare Star.
  • Brohoof 2

Spoiled rich, why so posh, iit because of you drinking you stupid spoilt milk, I bet your name definitely describes you!

And Svengallop, trying to be a pop star, I guess you'll just pop!

What about you, Gladmane', too stupid to manage your own hotel, and yet think of opening all over town, ponies will throw fire a t it!

• Brohoof 2

Pipsqueak...you are the strangest looking pony I have ever seen!

Was your father a pig and your mother a cow?

Also, you seem to have a bit of hyperaktive chiwawa in your genes as well, because you are annoying as hell!

Edited by Fluidty
  • Brohoof 2

• 2 weeks later...

Rainbow Dash always acting so cool like if you were the best pony arround and acting like this only proves how desesperate for attention and pathetic you are. 6 seasons and every frienship lesson you learn you forget it when episode's credits are not even started. actually how many lessons you had to re-learn again and again? Your element is loyalty but should be element of bragging or hurting everyones feelings. you think being honest equals to just let it go without thinking if this will hurt the other pony. that's just disgusting. you're not worth as a mane6, go away and give starlight the spot. 

Edited by Tropico
  • Brohoof 2