Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

LeftDuality is trading sketches!

LeftDuality

Hello everypony! Since I cannot open my commission shop yet and I feel like drawing, I would like to open temporary trade art thread!

Just simply send me some example of your work and character you want me to draw :) I may, but dont have to accept art trade. It depends on if I like art or design of your character. Im sorry, cus I can be really picky.

My art sketch examples:

The sketch will be any color you want. You can also lineart it and color.

:-o  Such beautiful! Much detail for just a drawing without the extra stuff  :D  I unfortunately am booked up with requests and art trades myself but if you are still doing this in the future I would be more than happy to do one with ya if you pick me to trade with

I do original art but its mostly show accurate.

Samples:

cozy_brew_by_djspacer-dabw2t5.pngelixer_having_a_swim_by_djspacer-da2dqurspaceys_new_kitten_by_djspacer-daqpr34.p

Here's my character.

spacer__team_hoofstep_synergy__by_djspac

Today I'm gonna make a "ask pony" post with my characters. You can choose what you want :) I'll notice you when I'm done with the post.

Alright, I shall save the pony I love the most x3

And well, you could draw any of my characters, they're on my profile~

What position/emotions should she have on sketch? c:

Topic with my characters will be ready in like 1h .3.

Oh, I forgot to post it! Sorry ^.^"

Here's the topic: https://mlpforums.com/topic/160902-ask-lil-guardian-pony/#entry4767687

For being a little evilish, she likes to pose feeling powerful towards the others, but you are free to do whatever you want~

Ooooh, I shall do one of them c:

If youre intrested Ill be able to send you fullbody pictures of them c: Tommorow Ill do my part.

Of course I am, everything you do I shall accept it x3

Also, I forgot to ask:

You prefer traditional drawing or digital one? I tend to put more details on traditional, but it's up to you.