Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What holds you here in this forum?

leonbrony17

I'm still interested in MLP and what the fandom has to offer, but the biggest reason is probably that I like to chat with my friends here.  :grin:  Of course I enjoy posting in threads as well because the forum people are overall really nice but friendship

I'm still here after 4 years for a 1 simple reason:

1. This is my favorite show of all time. My interest in the show may have died down over the years, but MLP will always hold a special place in my heart. Thanks to FIM, I now enjoy discussing and speculating all things pony with you all!
  • Brohoof 1

Habit mostly. I haven't really watched MLP since season 4 yet so I have nothing to talk about as far as the show is concerned.

And far as other subjects go I'm usually not in agreement with most people on things. I mostly do my own thing.

I like engaging in discussions about MLP and while I have my issues with this forum (seriously, can I go five threads without someone bashing Starlight Glimmer or season 6 in general?) I just don't know anywhere better to get this level of engagement around this show. 

• Brohoof 1

On 2016-12-16 at 11:12 PM, BlueStreak98 said:

I'm a fan, and I don't really have anybody else to talk with about the show. So this is pretty much my escape.

Yep, that's me, too.  I will say, I've lasted longer here than other forums I've been on.

On 2016-12-16 at 11:50 PM, Vocal Analyst said:

I do wish I was more pro-active socially on here though, as I've just been posting periodically and it not amounting to much else.

I grok.  Just remember, quality over quantity wins every time.

For me, the hard part is finding something fresh to bring to the table.  That's hard to do when your late to the game.  Pretty much everything's been gone over at least a few times.  Nobody wants to repeat the same discussion over and over.

Edited by Mortar
  • Brohoof 1

I really enjoy talking to everyone here and being able to speak somewhat anonymously about My Little Pony to complete strangers.

I've actually been pretty inactive from the forums as well as the Brony community in general. I'm trying to get back into things after binge watching some MLP the other day :D

Edited by Joseph Stallion
  • Brohoof 1

I just remembered how MLP is one of the topics that I could have almost endless discussions about (as in it's nearly the only thing I can properly talk about when it comes to fandom stuff), so it's good to hang out on a forum where MLP is the main focus. Mane focus? Overused horse pun. So that's one of my reasons to stay here as well. 

• 1 month later...

The things that do keep me here well. That I keep finding certain topics that kept me interested and a place to chat on occasions. 

Still I will admit, I do get pretty hesitant in conversations. Yeah, I'm bit of a softy when it comes too me typing too others when I shouldn't be. I just don't know why.

Yet I get through with it and mostly I'm more observant so to say than negotiable. Call me mysterious as my O.C.s are to themselves. Still another reason that keeps me here is well.....interest to keep me from getting bored and I really expect no one to feel bad.

Just that I'm pretty shy actually, even in the real as well. Which is why I came too this forum and well do what everyone does on a regular basis here.

"Of course!" 

Shut it Bison! Ahem anyways, those are the reasons what keeps me here. 

Edited by Master Necrodeus

I like MLP and I like spending far too much time thinking about the world the ponies live in, its history, continuity within the show, and, of course, shipping. This is a great place to do those things.

• Brohoof 1

I stick around because I like it a lot better than the pony forums I used to frequent, and I got so caught up in posting here it became a habit. I'm very much a creature of habit and I've also made so many great friends here I don't think I'll be leaving it anytime soon. 

I do love the show and, even though I'm not as rabid a fan as I once was, I still love the subject, the atmosphere and the interesting discussions about the show and other things as well. 

Sometimes, if I only have a few minutes to spare, this is a great place to use them (even though those few minutes often turn into an hour or more). So in some ways, I end up spending more time here than I should. But it's always worth it.  :kindness:

• Brohoof 1

For game thread and plus I like having civil discussions about world issues and this is a place to be to have it.

I'm a social misfit. No one understands me, hell I don't understand me. But I like to have passionate talks with people who are in the same predicament. I want to feel like part of a group, to feel like thousands of miles across the vast expanse of the world, there are some people who have my back.

Oh, and I love the show and want to express my opinions on both it and life in general. And to spread the message of our saviour Rarity.

Edited by Rarity the Supreme

Are you still a huge mlp fan or just a fan?

I would say neither.

Are you here because of your friends here?

Kind off, even though i dont really have something to talk about and i have just like 2-3 Friends here, but i only regularly talk to one.

Are you here because the forum is very kind?

Uh...the Forum is kind, sure. So, i guess kind off. I mean, i dont really have any interactions.

What about you? 

To be honest, i dont know. Its the only place i know.