Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What would you show non bronies to convince them to watch mlp?

leonbrony17

Nothing. It's a TV show, just like anything else. The best way to convince them is to just tell them you think it's good, and suggest they watch an episode to just give it a try.

If they're the kind of person to scoff at it and ignore it, they're not going to actively choose to watch anything related to it.

I don't have any interest in Game of Thrones, and a person could throw all manners of parodies/fan works at me(the former generally needs knowledge about the source anyway), and I would still not feel inclined to watch it.

I wouldn't try to convince anyone to watch MLP, they are entitled the freedom to enjoy whatever they want, and not whatever they don't like. I wouldn't want to convince somebody who's into World of Warcraft to be a brony, because I would be expected to play the absurdly expensive bologna known as WoW. I wouldn't even dare.

• 5 weeks later...

First, I would show them some of the MLP Fanwork that was created so they can see how the fandom is no different from other fandoms.

Secondly tell them about the ponies and see which one is more suited to them.

Lastly It is good to show them an episode that is considered good.

I would knock them out and kidnap them and force them to watch MLP FIM until they FRIGGIN LIKED IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

......Or just tell them that it's a good show.

I mean, if they actually expressed interest in watching it, I'd tell them to watch the Season 2 premiere, as I stand by that it's the best introduction episode for the show.

I would knock them out and kidnap them and force them to watch MLP FIM until they FRIGGIN LIKED IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

....That works too.... :P

If I were going to try to convince somebody it was good, I'd probably tell them to watch it chronologically.

If it came to an episode, though, I would recommend them one of my personal favorite episodes. Not gonna list 'em here though.