Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general what was your new years resolution for 2017? (state when completed)

Snow

@@Blue cheese,@@Someguyinablazer, @@BlueStreak98, @@shy0wl, @, @@GeekySonic, @, @@The Diver,  @,@@They call me Loyalty,@@Flutterstep,@@Lady Kiriness,@@The Cerberus,@@Member Berry,@@Kyoshi,@@ForthEorl,@@Jaspers, @, @@Thuja,

:sneer:  *diabolical laugh* you have all given some pretty neat resolutions (no take backs lol) now.. since we are officially in the new year its time to make them a reality, upon completion of your resolutions you are to state so here  ;) some of these will be more changeling than others but if you keep at it and never give up you'll get where you want to be eventually and how rewarding it will be. :) i trust you wont let me or yourselves down  :yay: I wish you all the best of luck and hope you all pull through! 

• Brohoof 3

Play more tanks with Snow!  

Other then that I never really made one but I would say make some friends at University, get a summer job and play less video games (seems counter productive to the first goal but I play too much when I'm alone which needs to stop).

I know I'm late but My Goal is to hopefully Finished all Miss Peregrine's Books made by Ransom Riggs (Already finished the 1st one and Tales of the Peculiar and Half way through the 2nd one)

I dont do resolutions, but a few goals for this year are;

Get fitter - Already working on. I was my biggest size ever 6 months ago, ive lost a fair amount since I moved house which is great.

I have a set list of artwork themes I want to do this year.

Attend More local expos and cons. - Starting with one in March. 

Go Abroad! Only ever been to France a few times. Would love to go to the states. 

• 3 years later...
  • 3 years later...

Now to remember how old I was back then....

Ok so that year was garbage. I believe at that age is when I was working in a medical clean room environment with a bunch of snakes who kept trying to drag each other into trouble. Someone back then described our workplace area as sticking a bunch of snakes into a box and watching them fight. 

Likely my goal back then was a new job.