Zyrael

"Come along with me
We'll dance until morning, just you and me
And maybe, if the music the right
I'll meet ya tomorrow
So late at night..."

Um... what was the question again?

Edited by BlueStreak98

And it's magic, if the music is groovy. It makes you feel happy like an old time movie

I'll tell ya about the magic, it'll free your soul, but it's like trying to tell a stranger about rock n roll!

Man I love that song. To answer the title though, it's hard to say because there are way too many meanings for the word magic. It could mean a supernatural energy, something awe inspiring or anything currently not understood by science.

Edited by Celtore

I've always had a soft spot for magic, and when I was really young, I was mesmerized by it to the point where I wanted to try it out for myself. Of course, my life went in a different direction and I became what I am now.

• Brohoof 1

From "The Free Dictionary":

magic

n

4. any mysterious or extraordinary quality or power: the magic of springtime.

adj

7. possessing or considered to possess mysterious powers: a magic wand.
8. unaccountably enchanting: magic beauty.
9. informal wonderful; marvellous; exciting
---
It's kind of silly not to believe in magic.
Edited by Ziggy + Angel + Rain

Of course I do! In all definitions of the term!

I see magic as a force of the unexplained. There will never be a lack of things unexplained, even in the things we do pin down to facts & school textbooks. Is it not magical the very creation of life, of the birth of a child? Is it not equally magical how an infant can still keep trying to do things that ought by rights get it killed and by all logic should have been bred out of the species long ago?

There will always be magic! Perhaps not the magic we ask for, it just depends on what your looking for of course!

because OP is better. Worship Op.

Now only if its Op of Gangam Style.

• 1 year later...
  • 4 months later...

No, I don't believe in magic as far as wave-the-magic-wand-and-a-rabbit-pops-out-of-your-ear. That's just clever illusion. But I heard somewhere, don't ask me where, that friendship is magic. So yeah, I guess I can go with that. 

• Brohoof 1

Yes. Some paranormal subjects can allude to magic. It comes down to your personal beliefs. The otherworld and the mind is a mysterious place.