Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

movies/tv Which Harry Potter house would you be in?

StarNote

It's hard to tell. Technically, I would be sent to Ravenclaw (pottermore quizz says so, as do almost all the other quizzes I do at the subject), I will profit to study magic and research and unleash my inner scientific. But at the other hand, Gryffindor has reckless guys and gals who do fun adventures and don't really care for rules if the cause seem just. I would have fun there. Deadly adventures are fun. I'd have good friends there. Friends with whom to laugh. And at least; I have darkness in my soul, desire for controll and power over things around me, the desire to become the best mage, possibly the next dark wizard the masses will be afraid of. The Joker of th Wizarding world. Either the hat would give me the choice, like she did to Harry, or would sense where of those three I belong the most. But I do must say, the Slytherin leads to power and stuff, but it would completely erase my good side and turn into a monster. Perhaps it will still be fun. Who knows. 

P.S.: Sorry Hufflepuff, you were not even an option...

Edited by Missklang

It's hard to tell. Technically, I would be sent to Ravenclaw, I will profit to study magic and research and unleash my inner scientific. But at the other hand, Gryffindor has reckless guys and gals who do fun adventures and don't really care for rules if the cause seem just. I would have fun there. And at least; I have darkness in my soul, desire for controll and power over things around me, the desire to become the best mage, possibly the next dark wizard the masses will be afraid of. The Joker of th Wizarding world. Either the hat would give me the choice, like she did to Harry, or would sense where of those three I belong the most. But I do must say, the Slytherin leads to power and stuff, but it would completely erase my good side and turn into a monster. Perhaps it will still be fun. Who knows. 

Slytherin is the lamest house. It's supposed to be full of cool, ambitious, edgy badasses, but it isn't. It's full of rich jerks and their pet goons. Any REAL smart people would ask to go to Ravenclaw where they can be cool and awesome without having the "Another evil Slytherin" stigma ruining their chances at their evil going undetected.

@@EmeraldStar04

If Tom Narvolo Riddle is not a cool, ambitious, edgy badass then I don't know. Look at Lucious Malfoy, cool too. Besides, the "really smart go to Ravenclaw" don't stand the "Hermione went to Gryffindor" argument.

Also Merlin himself was in Slytherin.... So yeah

Snape is a good example of an edgy cool Slytherin badass as well...

• Brohoof 1

@@EmeraldStar04

If Tom Narvolo Riddle is not a cool, ambitious, edgy badass then I don't know. Look at Lucious Malfoy, cool too. Besides, the "really smart go to Ravenclaw" don't stand the "Hermione went to Gryffindor" argument.

Also Merlin himself was in Slytherin.... So yeah

Snape is a good example of an edgy cool Slytherin badass as well...

you have a good point but hermione whent to gryffondor because she was brave and coraguos

• Brohoof 1

I'm a Hufflepuff according to multiple tests including pottermore which I think works pretty well as I feel that I am hard working, loyal and fair. I also feel that these traits are undervalued as is Hufflepuff house in general.

YES MORE HUFFLEPUFF BUDDIES  :pinkie:

• Brohoof 1

@

Yeah, my point was, if Ravenclaw took all smart nerds, Herminey would go there. Because if you for example take Luna Lovegood, I feel like Herminone is "a bit" more smart. So, my guess that there is another quality, like perhaps the will to discover, to invent. For me, Ravenclaw would amass not only clever, but also inventive and artistic people and just extraordinary personalities. 

• Brohoof 1

@

Yeah, my point was, if Ravenclaw took all smart nerds, Herminey would go there. Because if you for example take Luna Lovegood, I feel like Herminone is "a bit" more smart. So, my guess that there is another quality, like perhaps the will to discover, to invent. For me, Ravenclaw would amass not only clever, but also inventive and artistic people and just extraordinary personalities.

yes you make a good point 

• Brohoof 2

Also, I don't neceserely believe that Slytherin is full of evil dudes. I think just the qualities it seeks are more inclined to turn people a bit... "evil". Like wit, ambition, desire to perfect one's skills to become better. The desire to improve one's self. It's a place for diplomats, those who which to leave their mark, those who know how to achieve their goal. It's true that some will do anything to achieve their goals, but it's not that bad. I'm sure plenty of good wizards were in slytherin as well.

@

Hermione went to Griffindorr because:

You can be born smart

you can be born ambitious

you can be born kind

but you have to choose to be brave.

• Brohoof 2

Hermione went to Griffindorr because:

You can be born smart

you can be born ambitious

you can be born kind

but you have to choose to be brave.

i geuss so but she still could have been in ravenclaw 

@@EmeraldStar04

I'm not saying Hermione would be better in Ravenclaw or that she belongs there. Gryffindor suit her well. I would argue that you choose to be brave (it's true though). But you agree that you can be born reckless. Or with a lesser sense of danger. Because in both cases you would "act brave".

Edited by Missklang

@@EmeraldStar04

I think Gryffindor chooses those who are just and have a good heart. Those who are willing to cross rules if it's to help others. Trully palladins and knights those Gryffindor folks. Bravery is just a bonus that comes with all those qualities.

Edited by Missklang
  • Brohoof 1

@@EmeraldStar04

I'm not saying Hermione would be better in Ravenclaw or that she belongs there. Gryffindor suit her well. I would argue that you choose to be brave (it's true though). But you agree that you can be born reckless. Or with a lesser sense of danger. Because in both cases you would "act brave".

an you make a point with 

i had to write this because i couldent post without making 20 and higher cahracters 

• Brohoof 1

Probably Hufflepuff because I think I fit the house traits more than any of the other houses. Ravenclaw could be a close second, but those traits aren't nearly as defining for me.

(Plus, badgers are awesome!)

• Brohoof 1

Hello, @

Just so you are aware, I have altered this thread's title to give it a bit more proper context.

Thank you!

• Brohoof 2

I've never really watched the movies or read the books religiously so I wouldn't really know which of those four houses would suit me the best. I suppose that if I were to choose one, it would be based on my favourite colour, that being green.

• Brohoof 1