Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Season 7 episode predictions!

EmeraldStar04

2 episode predictions per person

I predict:

A Pinkie+Applejack episode where they settle "Is she related or not?" once and for all

And an episode where the best writer, M.A. Larson, does his best to redeem Starlight Glimmer PROPERLY in the eyes of her haters. If he or any other writers don't try this, they'll shove her into the background like when the stupid magic dog from FOP disappeared once the writers realized the shark-jumping garbage character wasn't working(AND REPLACED HIM WITH ANOTHER SHARK-JUMPING GARBAGE CHARACTER)

• Brohoof 1

I predict an episode set in the future where the CMC are professionals at what they do (even if it makes all the future finales less worthy of watching as we know everything's going to be fine, the writers are definitely stupid enough to overlook that at this point).

I also predict one episode for each of the Mane 6 to be in the spotlight individually. One thing I don't like about Season 6 is that it paired ponies up, which not only made the show feel like less of an ensemble piece, but also meant you got half the enjoyment out of each pony, which is potentially a small reason why Starlight didn't have the opportunity to flex her character as much as she should've.

• Brohoof 1

I predict an episode set in the future where the CMC are professionals at what they do (even if it makes all the future finales less worthy of watching as we know everything's going to be fine, the writers are definitely stupid enough to overlook that at this point).

I also predict one episode for each of the Mane 6 to be in the spotlight individually. One thing I don't like about Season 6 is that it paired ponies up, which not only made the show feel like less of an ensemble piece, but also meant you got half the enjoyment out of each pony, which is potentially a small reason why Starlight didn't have the opportunity to flex her character as much as she should've.

Starlight flexed her character in the episodes where she was an evil monster that deserves Tartarus more than tirek. Since then, the writer's ides of damage control has been "Pair her up with Trixie and make her super special and have her save the day in a garbage finale, they'll love her after that".

• Brohoof 1

Starlight flexed her character in the episodes where she was an evil monster that deserves Tartarus more than tirek. Since then, the writer's ides of damage control has been "Pair her up with Trixie and make her super special and have her save the day in a garbage finale, they'll love her after that".

Smart writers cause it worked for me. ;)

Made too late to give Mane 6 decent stories. Made too soon to give Mane 6 decent stories. Made just in time to give writers’ pets another go before the inevitable oblivion.

MY LITTLE PONY: FRIENDSHIP IS MAGIC SEASON SEVEN

IT’S BETTER THAN NOTHING

• Brohoof 2

I predict the staff with barely any of the original writers (if there are any left anyway) will make lackluster episodes that will be disappointing about half of the time (enough that it will make you question why you continue too watch this show), Then they will have some mildly okay ones sprinkled in there, and finally they'll  also have one or two genuinely good ones that remind you this show has potential, which will make the tedious episodes that much more unpleasant. 

You know.... Like season 6. 

• Brohoof 3

I predict they will put out some episodes, some will be great, some will be OK, some will be forgettable and some will be blah.. just like every other show in existence and just like it has been doing since season one... I expect no change from this format.

I think we will see the return of Lightning Dust in some fashion

The CMC will get to see Babs again

The dragons will make another appearance and Ember will visit Ponyville

Rainbow Dash will get some sort of flashback episode just like Applejack did in S6

Discord will become a nuisance on one of the friendship "mission" episodes.

Twilight will poison Starlight for having too similar a name and wanting the castle all to herself. She will blame Trixie.

We will visit a new city that will look like an old city.

But no matter what a ton of people will gripe and complain, because griping and complaining is the thing to do these days. Even if the episode is good a ton of people will find fault in it and belittle the writers and question their intelligence because they did not personally message them first and make an episode built around their ideas of what the show should be about.

Now to wait and see how many come true.

Chrysalis, In order to exact revenge on Starlight and Equestria, gathers up the remaining loyal changelings and enacts a dark ritual to resurrect a King Sombra, a potentially powerful ally.

Celestia gets called for a distress signal in Griffonstone and fine that another Arimaspi has been spotter, She must defeat the creature.

I hope for two things in this next season, and I'll be happy:

An episode where Discord actually SAVES the day (on his own), instead of being a problem child.

The CANON fate of Applejack's parents.

Thank you for your time.  *bows*

I'm hoping for a season finale where they bring back another classic villain from generation one--Grogar would really shine here--or they bring back Lord Tirek who becomes even more powerful than he was before. Also, that long overdue Celestia episode does sound like a really good idea now.

We'll get an episode synopsis that sounds like Celestia will finally get an episode, only for it to sound like she has to share it with Luna

And then when the episode actually airs the episode airs it spends most of it's run on Luna and Celestia will only get about 5 minutes of screentime

• Brohoof 1

We'll get an episode synopsis that sounds like Celestia will finally get an episode, only for it to sound like she has to share it with Luna

And then when the episode actually airs the episode airs it spends most of it's run on Luna and Celestia will only get about 5 minutes of screentime

Oh, i already can see it: "Celestial Troubles"

Luna starts a mass of prank attacks on Celestia and most of the time is wasted how Luna is planning those, a big amount of meta and pop culture references included. And the few screen time for Celestia contains her lamenting over Luna's tragic past. Luna's song will also be there.

This would be such a devastating low blow for all Celestia Fans (*) who longed for a Celestia Episode at last, yet such an result would be ever so typical these days.

(*) Sorry, if this is what you want from a Celestia Episode, then you can't be a real Celestia Fan, no matter how you bend it. It's like "Luna Eclipsed" where Celestia steals all the spotlight. Back then there would have been a riot from Luna Fans. :-o

• Brohoof 2

Some of my predictions for season 7:

1. The Celestia episode that we have long been waiting for. I don't care about the synopsis or what happens in that episode. As long as Celestia is front and center for the majority of the episode, I'll be one happy camper  :love:.
  2. A brand new villain introduced into the series. We've always had a new major villain introduced in previous seasons
  • Season 1: Nightmare Moon
  • Season 2: Discord + Chrysalis
  • Season 3: Sombra
  • Season 4: Tirek
  • Season 5: Starlight

Season 6 was the 1st time in which no major villain was introduced. I think we're long overdue for a new adversary for our favorite equines to face. I want to have my mind blown like when Chrysalis was revealed for the 1st time in the wedding, or when Twilight and Tirek were fighting DBZ style. 

The premier and finale will be about Starlight's continual feud/relationship with Chrysalis.

There will be 3 map episodes.
There will be 3 Starlight episodes not counting the finale and premier

We will get another big macintosh episode.
We will get a Shining armor focused episode in order to sell guardians of harmony's focus on male characters.

There will be very little to no actual progress in the season past the status quo, but the season will tease the villain and plot of the movie in order to set it up for fans watching the show. Possibly with a cliff hanger in the finale.

I predict a Celestia episode, maybe it'll finally happen.

>celestia

>getting an episode
>EVER

TOP. KEK.

You are joking, right? The whole staff must be replaced in order to make this happen, i assume.

Hasn't it already been replaced? If it doesn't happen now we can just assume such an event is impossible.

And an episode where the best writer, M.A. Larson, does his best to redeem Starlight Glimmer PROPERLY in the eyes of her haters. 

M.A. Larson isn't coming back, and even if he did, I'm pretty sure that task is impossible. 

Anyway. Let's see...

1. Rarity/Rainbow Dash map episode seems to have a pretty high likelihood at this point, and I certainly can't wait for that. Those characters have a lot of chemistry. 

2. Speaking of Rainbow Dash, the other episode that seems most likely is something related to her Wonderbolts career. Hard to say what, exactly - I'd hope for something related to a performance - but I'd be surprised if they don't do something with this. 

Beyond that, we can probably expect more Chrysalis, but otherwise it's actually kinda hard to say. There are plenty of things I would like to see, but aside from the above, there's no real guarantee for any of them. 

Y'know what, a story about the Sisters' relationship sounds absolutely fantastic. There is so much potential in their dynamic! I mean, surely there's plenty of easy ideas for that. 

2. Speaking of Rainbow Dash, the other episode that seems most likely is something related to her Wonderbolts career. Hard to say what, exactly - I'd hope for something related to a performance - but I'd be surprised if they don't do something with this. 

Its almost contractually obligated for dash to have at least ONE episode relating to the wonderbolts per season :P

Its almost contractually obligated for dash to have at least ONE episode relating to the wonderbolts per season :P

I mean, she's one of them now, so I feel like more than one in season 7 would be nice.

If Chrysalis does appear next season... Make her act like Azula in Season 3 of Avatar: The Last Airbender. Instead of taking all the love in Equestria... she wants to destroy Equestria. Burn it to the ground.

Twilight: Chrysalis! What are you doing?!

Chrysalis: You mean it's not obvious?! I'm about to celebrate the destruction of all my enemies!

............................... Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh noooooooooooooooooooooooooooo. I have expectations beyond ponies.

Chrysalis, In order to exact revenge on Starlight and Equestria, gathers up the remaining loyal changelings and enacts a dark ritual to resurrect a King Sombra, a potentially powerful ally.

Celestia gets called for a distress signal in Griffonstone and fine that another Arimaspi has been spotter, She must defeat the creature.

If Chrysalis does resurrect Sombra, I can imagine Sombra stabbing her in the back near the end of part one, and Chrysalis is forced to team up with her enemies (much to her dismay).

Twilight will poison Starlight for having too similar a name and wanting the castle all to herself. She will blame Trixie.

I can think of two reasons why this wouldn't happen.

1.) It violates the number one rule of kid's shows like this: No one dies. Usually.

2.) It guts Twilight's character and makes her even more jealous than she was in What About Discord? and No Second Prances.

Edited by heavens-champion