Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

would you rather have a butt for a face or a face for a butt?

Zyrael

8 users have voted

1. 1. would you rather have a butt for a face or a face for a butt

• butt for a face
    • face for a butt

Wait. So if I had a face for a butt then do I have two faces? And if I had a butt for a face where's my face, under the butt?

you would indeed have two faces. But your waste would come out of your second face, where your butt would normally be. As for the other option, I suppose you would have two butts. But this is not set in stone, it's up for interpretation, as all great philosophical arguments are. 

• Brohoof 1

I suppose if I had a butt face I would still have a butt on the hindquarters and my face is buried in that butt face somewhere I suppose I'll go with that. I think I'll go with that. I mean if your face was at the butt location when you try and sit it would be very painful plus I don't think you'll ever be ever to sit anymore without having any butt muscles or the padding if you had a face for a butt meaning no more sitting for you ever.

• Brohoof 1

Also I can headbutt people without hurting myself.

Well, teeechnically, that'd be Buttheading. On account of your butt, being your head, doing the butting to the head with which you applied the butt thereon. Really, must keep these topics as precise and serious as we can manage. Professionalism is key to speechifying upon Butts.                Butts.

Now, it comes down to: If my face was butt where butt was butt, then would the processes thereby involved duly reverse themselves, eh what? If my facebutt serves as its original butt-ery whereas my buttface serves its usual facery, then the problem clearly resolves itself! One simply needs to learn how to live in reverse! Walk on hands, sit upside-down, a done deal that my good chaps!

I simply must inquire your means to procure such a situation, because elsewhile this is but a petty diversion indeed! I think I may have turned British for this comment.

*swirly gestures*  Face........Off.  Face.               ...Oooooff.

Well, teeechnically, that'd be Buttheading. On account of your butt, being your head, doing the butting to the head with which you applied the butt thereon. Really, must keep these topics as precise and serious as we can manage. Professionalism is key to speechifying upon Butts.                Butts.

Now, it comes down to: If my face was butt where butt was butt, then would the processes thereby involved duly reverse themselves, eh what? If my facebutt serves as its original butt-ery whereas my buttface serves its usual facery, then the problem clearly resolves itself! One simply needs to learn how to live in reverse! Walk on hands, sit upside-down, a done deal that my good chaps!

I simply must inquire your means to procure such a situation, because elsewhile this is but a petty diversion indeed! I think I may have turned British for this comment.

*swirly gestures*  Face........Off.  Face.               ...Oooooff.

Teeeeechnically it'd be buttfacing.

I remember this scenario from a book I read as a kid: zombie butts from Uranus. The butts wanted to switch places with people's faces. (Not joking, I think it was a trilogy.)

I'd prefer to have a butt for a face because that second face will not be having a good life. You'd be sitting on it and expunging waste through it, I mean holy crap that would suck! Plus it brings back rather disturbing memories of the book in question for people who did get... Swapped...

Edited by Celtore
  • Brohoof 1