Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Top 10 Least Favorite MLP characters

Tilgoreth

So what are your least favorite MLP characters. Whether you hate them or just find them uninteresting.

1.Seabreeze

2. Spoiled Rich

3.Zesty Gourmand

4. Garbled (please nerve come back you suck)

5. The Dazzlings

6. Snips

7. Twist (this was more on Apple Bloom though.)

8. Abbas Seed (More of the CMC fault)

9.Sombra (he's was a giant black fart)

10. Rarity (the only aspects of her that interest me are the ones relating to her being an artist. And her artistic integrity. But they rarely explore those aspects of her)

• Brohoof 3

There aren't really a lot of characters that I actively dislike/hate, but there are a few that I don't care much for.

In no particular order:

Principle Cinch

Marble Pie

Snails

Snips

Hayseed Turnip Truck

Steven Magnet

• Brohoof 2

There aren't really a lot of characters that I actively dislike/hate, but there are a few that I don't care much for.

In no particular order:

Principle Cinch

Marble Pie

Snails

Snips

Hayseed Turnip Truck

Steven Magnet

I mostly just find those characters uninteresting.

In no particular order:

Principle Cinch

Marble Pie

Snails

Snips

Hayseed Turnip Truck

Steven Magnet

I mostly just find those characters uninteresting.

I can only listed 2 for my Least favorite Ponies so:

1. Zephyr Breeze (I strongly hated Him since I watch Flutter Brutter 1st time)

2. Spoiled Rich

I love Zephyr. He was hilarious. And Fluttershy was great in that episode.

She was just Fancy Pants girlfriend right? I don't think she did anything bad. I literally didn't even know who she was until you mentions her.

Well, she hasn't but not sure she Fancy Pants's girlfriend or not. She seem to like hanging out with him just to look good and something. She seem like a pony with like to hang out with someone rich and famous. I can't stand that person.

• Brohoof 1

Well, she hasn't but not sure she Fancy Pants's girlfriend or not. She seem to like hanging out with him just to look good and something. She seem like a pony with like to hang out with someone rich and famous. I can't stand that person.

I can understand that. It's just she was in it so rarely I didn't even remove her. I mean she only spoken like once in the show. And that was in the episode she was introduced.

1. Twist

2. Spike

3. The CMC

4. The Dazzlings

5. Rarity

6. The pie family in general

7. Garbled

8. Cinch

9. Rainbow Dash

10. Silver Spoon

I hate them all equally but this is a list.

Hatred spews forth from this list.
  • Brohoof 1

1. Twist

2. Spike

3. The CMC

4. The Dazzlings

5. Rarity

6. The pie family in general

7. Garbled

8. Cinch

9. Rainbow Dash

10. Silver Spoon

I hate them all equally but this is a list.

Ironically, my least favorite list is pretty much your favorites list.

Especially Starlight and Trixie.

• Brohoof 1

1. Zephyr Breeze. A complete diva and freeloader stereotype who completely disregarded his parents' sentimental possessions and manipulated others so he didn't have to do the work

Sunset Shimmer. As a villain, she's the worst of the series. But her worst part is her reformation. The Elements of Harmony completely reset her personality, turning her into a completely different character. If I want the character redeemed, I want the character redeemed, not a Deus Ex Machina brainwashing someone into redemption. In such, she's a complete phony for a protagonist.

Radiant Hope. (A character from the IDW comics.) She's a complete Mary Sue who completely disregarded life just to be around Sombra (to the point of where she saw him possibly kill others before her) and doesn't regret her actions.

Dragon Quest's teenage dragons. Quarter-dimensional stereotypical bully characters. Dumb. Arrogant. A disregard of others' lives. Even worse, DQ translates into the idea that every single dragon is as much a bully as they are.

Flash Sentry. A bland, quarter-dimensional, sexist stereotype whose identity is to be Twilight's love interest. I wrote a longer criticism of him here.

Quibble Pants. He the stereotypical superfan. Arrogant. Willing to push their intelligence and ego into others' faces. Self-absorbed. The worst part about him is how much of an out-of-character, self-absorbed idiot he became in the jungle. He was less of a character and more of a plot device.

Praiser Pan. Again, an IDW character (this time from the Fluttershy Micro). He's the caustic critic stereotype whose words are nothing but pure malice just to prep himself up. The worst part about him is he's nothing more than a strawman: a character whose lone purpose is to be proven wrong. (The comic's moral is to ignore criticism if you want to continue your passion.)

The Diamond Dogs. Nothing but a bunch of complete nincompoops.

Snips & Snails. Complete "stupid boy" stereotypes. In EQG, they were both idiots and villains.

"Diabetty." The name some ignorant bronies gave for this comic relief character. The only reason she's supposed to be funny is because she looks fat. Fat jokes are dumb.

• Brohoof 3

1. Zephyr Breeze. A complete diva and freeloader stereotype who completely disregarded his parents' sentimental possessions and manipulated others so he didn't have to do the work
  2. Sunset Shimmer. As a villain, she's the worst of the series. But her worst part is her reformation. The Elements of Harmony completely reset her personality, turning her into a completely different character. If I want the character redeemed, I want the character redeemed, not a Deus Ex Machina brainwashing someone into redemption. In such, she's a complete phony for a protagonist.
  3. Radiant Hope. (A character from the IDW comics.) She's a complete Mary Sue who completely disregarded life just to be around Sombra (to the point of where she saw him possibly kill others before her) and doesn't regret her actions.
  4. Dragon Quest's teenage dragons. Quarter-dimensional stereotypical bully characters. Dumb. Arrogant. A disregard of others' lives. Even worse, DQ translates into the idea that every single dragon is as much a bully as they are.
  5. Flash Sentry. A bland, quarter-dimensional, sexist stereotype whose identity is to be Twilight's love interest. I wrote a longer criticism of him here.
  6. Quibble Pants. He the stereotypical superfan. Arrogant. Willing to push their intelligence and ego into others' faces. Self-absorbed. The worst part about him is how much of an out-of-character, self-absorbed idiot he became in the jungle. He was less of a character and more of a plot device.
  7. Praiser Pan. Again, an IDW character (this time from the Fluttershy Micro). He's the caustic critic stereotype whose words are nothing but pure malice just to prep himself up. The worst part about him is he's nothing more than a strawman: a character whose lone purpose is to be proven wrong. (The comic's moral is to ignore criticism if you want to continue your passion.)
  8. The Diamond Dogs. Nothing but a bunch of complete nincompoops.
  9. Snips & Snails. Complete "stupid boy" stereotypes. In EQG, they were both idiots and villains.
  10. "Diabetty." The name some ignorant bronies gave for this comic relief character. The only reason she's supposed to be funny is because she looks fat. Fat jokes are dumb.

I was gonna Brohoof but then you Bashed Sunset Shimmer. :-(

I agreed with the Number 1 least favorite pony on the list though, Zephyr is Worst.

Edited by Zachary
  • Brohoof 1

Ironically, my least favorite list is pretty much your favorites list.

Especially Starlight and Trixie.

You don't like Starlight and Trixie? Starlight is one my favorite characters.

• Zephyr Breeze. A complete diva and freeloader stereotype who completely disregarded his parents' sentimental possessions and manipulated others so he didn't have to do the work
  • Sunset Shimmer. As a villain, she's the worst of the series. But her worst part is her reformation. The Elements of Harmony completely reset her personality, turning her into a completely different character. If I want the character redeemed, I want the character redeemed, not a Deus Ex Machina brainwashing someone into redemption. In such, she's a complete phony for a protagonist.
  • Radiant Hope. (A character from the IDW comics.) She's a complete Mary Sue who completely disregarded life just to be around Sombra (to the point of where she saw him possibly kill others before her) and doesn't regret her actions.
  • Dragon Quest's teenage dragons. Quarter-dimensional stereotypical bully characters. Dumb. Arrogant. A disregard of others' lives. Even worse, DQ translates into the idea that every single dragon is as much a bully as they are.
  • Flash Sentry. A bland, quarter-dimensional, sexist stereotype whose identity is to be Twilight's love interest. I wrote a longer criticism of him here.
  • Quibble Pants. He the stereotypical superfan. Arrogant. Willing to push their intelligence and ego into others' faces. Self-absorbed. The worst part about him is how much of an out-of-character, self-absorbed idiot he became in the jungle. He was less of a character and more of a plot device.
  • Praiser Pan. Again, an IDW character (this time from the Fluttershy Micro). He's the caustic critic stereotype whose words are nothing but pure malice just to prep himself up. The worst part about him is he's nothing more than a strawman: a character whose lone purpose is to be proven wrong. (The comic's moral is to ignore criticism if you want to continue your passion.)
  • The Diamond Dogs. Nothing but a bunch of complete nincompoops.
  • Snips & Snails. Complete "stupid boy" stereotypes. In EQG, they were both idiots and villains.
  • "Diabetty." The name some ignorant bronies gave for this comic relief character. The only reason she's supposed to be funny is because she looks fat. Fat jokes are dumb.
Disagree completely with this list. But I don't want to start an argument so you win.

Zephyr is amazing. He's funny. My favorite brother character.

I agreed with the Number 1 least favorite pony on the list though, Zephyr is Worst.

Zephyr is amazing he's running and my favorite brother character.

Soft breeze Breeze is best pony.

10. Starlight Glimmer - Still haven't warmed up to her yet, and still don't know if I ever will. I will say that she needs to do A LOT of changing first. 

9. Babs Seed - No, I don't sympathize with her just because she was bullied. Also, her accent is annoying. 

8. Marble Pie - She's cute, but that doesn't make up for the fact that she has no character whatsoever. 

7. Limestone Pie - She's a bitch for pretty much no reason at all. She made the Apples feel unwelcome from the moment they first arrived on her farm. 

6. Snips - Probably has the most annoying voice in the show, and unlike Snails, he's never done anything worthwhile. 

5. Spoiled Rich - You have to wonder why Filthy Rich, a genuinely nice guy, would marry this conceited, egotistical bitch. 

4. Zesty Gourmand - I hate how the only reason she rose to any sort of popularity is because the Canterlot citizenry is hiveminded and collectively stupid. She tells people that dull and bland food is good....and they believe her. 

3. Maud Pie - Don't care what anyone says. She's not some enigma of a character. She's just an overrated bore. 

2. Svengallop - The way he treated Pinkie and the fact that he referred to Applejack as a "dusty farm pony" was enough to make me hate his guts forever.  :baconmane:

1. Zephyr Breeze - I feel genuinely sorry for Fluttershy for having to be related to this asshole. 

• Brohoof 2

10) Trenderhoof

9) Zephyr Breeze

8) Zephyr Breeze

7) Zephyr Breeze

6) Zephyr Breeze

5) Zephyr Breeze

4) Zephyr Breeze

3) Zephyr Breeze

2) Zephyr Breeze

1) Zephyr Breeze

• Brohoof 4

I wouldn't say that I downright hate or despise these characters that I am about to mention. Let's just say that I don't really care for them and would not mind them not showing up again anytime soon. 

• Snips
  • Svengallop
  • Prince Rutherford and all other Yaks
  • Prince Blueblood
  • Spoiled Rich
  • Seabreeze and all other Breezies
  • Garble
  • The 3 male bully characters from Sonic Rainboom
  • Pound and Pumpkin cake
  • Zesty Gourmand

Honorable mentions:

From the Equestria Girls Series: Sunset Shimmer in the 1st film, Principle Cinch

• Brohoof 1

10. Starlight Glimmer - Still haven't warmed up to her yet, and still don't know if I ever will. I will say that she needs to do A LOT of changing first. 

9. Babs Seed - No, I don't sympathize with her just because she was bullied. Also, her accent is annoying. 

8. Marble Pie - She's cute, but that doesn't make up for the fact that she has no character whatsoever. 

7. Limestone Pie - She's a bitch for pretty much no reason at all. She made the Apples feel unwelcome from the moment they first arrived on her farm. 

6. Snips - Probably has the most annoying voice in the show, and unlike Snails, he's never done anything worthwhile. 

5. Spoiled Rich - You have to wonder why Filthy Rich, a genuinely nice guy, would marry this conceited, egotistical bitch. 

4. Zesty Gourmand - I hate how the only reason she rose to any sort of popularity is because the Canterlot citizenry is hiveminded and collectively stupid. She tells people that dull and bland food is good....and they believe her. 

3. Maud Pie - Don't care what anyone says. She's not some enigma of a character. She's just an overrated bore. 

2. Svengallop - The way he treated Pinkie and the fact that he referred to Applejack as a "dusty farm pony" was enough to make me hate his guts forever.  :baconmane:

1. Zephyr Breeze - I feel genuinely sorry for Fluttershy for having to be related to this asshole.

As man I love Zephyr and Starlight. Starlight is in my top five favorite characters.

10) Trenderhoof

9) Zephyr Breeze

8) Zephyr Breeze

7) Zephyr Breeze

6) Zephyr Breeze

5) Zephyr Breeze

4) Zephyr Breeze

3) Zephyr Breeze

2) Zephyr Breeze

1) Zephyr Breeze

I love Soft Breeze Breeze. He was great. :D :D

I wouldn't say that I downright hate or despise these characters that I am about to mention. Let's just say that I don't really care for them and would not mind them not showing up again anytime soon. 

• Snips
  • Svengallop
  • Prince Rutherford and all other Yaks
  • Prince Blueblood
  • Spoiled Rich
  • Seabreeze and all other Breezies
  • Garble
  • The 3 male bully characters from Sonic Rainboom
  • Pound and Pumpkin cake
  • Zesty Gourmand
Honorable mentions:

From the Equestria Girls Series: Sunset Shimmer in the 1st film, Principle Cinch

You even hate the babies? Why? There barley in the show.

I don't know if I can do a top 10 but I guess characters im just meh on right now?

Twilight Sparkle from S4 onward, sad to say since she used to be a favorite and honestly a few of her episodes in the last 2 seasons have gone a ways to fixing her... but 90% of the time since S4 she's still just been.... boring.. like really boring. There's nothing worse a character can be than boring.

S2-S5 Fluttershy, a character seemingly no one had an idea what to do with. Finally fixed with Flutter Brutter onward but for years she was spinning in circles and utterly lost as a character.

The Yaks, ALL OF THE YAKS. Funny for about one minute or two... then totally one note and boring. Could of been really great and funny minor characters in a short gag but did not work as half the plot of an episode.

S2 Rainbow Dash, an unlikable asshole stripped of almost everything that made her cool in S1, thankfully that was fixed in S3 (and yes she has problems in S6 but nowhere near as bad to me)

Marble Pie, Literally no personality whatsoever. Yet somehow more popular than the colorful and entertaining Limestone because "SHEEE'S SOOO CUUUUTEEE"  

Legends of Everfree Sunset Shimmer, basically same deal as Twilight but even worse since she doesn't even have hte booky nerdiness to fall back on, a boring mentor character who I can't even indentify what their into. Their were always flaws with post reformation Sunset but here she becomes BORING and as I said before there's NOTHING worse a character can be, Hopefully this isn't the case in future EQG stuff.

Edited by M'gann M'orzz
  • Brohoof 1

1.) Rainbow Dash

2.) Fluttershy

3.) Sunset Shimmer

4.) Starlight Glimmer

5.) Flurry Heart

6.) Princess Celestia

7.) Soarin'

8.) Spitfire

9.) Caramel

10.) Scootaloo

I'd say Twilight would be on 11 for me. Not show Twilight, fandom Twilight. Fandoms ruin these characters for me...

Also, why the hell is there so much hate towards zephyr breeze? He's one of my faves!

A few reasons why in think people hate him:

- He puts Dashie in his place with fans clearly feel strongly against...

- He's not the perfect sibling people wanted Fluttershy to have

- He's become more of a legitimate ship than SoairnDash

- He's a jerk. But so's Dash, so what's the problem?

- He's too lazy. Wouldn't that balance them out as a couple then?

Personally I love him and I think he's adorable! He's exactly the right pony to tame a stubborn lil Rainbow, we need more of him!!

• Brohoof 1

Here's my list, I am sure to get a lot of hate for this.

1. Alicorn Twilight - A shell of her old self

2. Moon Dancer - Don't like her appearance and needs to get over the past

3. Pinkie Pie - Used to be funny but now is just annoying

4. Time Turner aka Doctor - Not sure how this one got popular

5. Derpy - Same as 4

6. Lyra Heartstrings - Think the human references are getting old and overused

7. Rarity - she's too paranoid about everything

8. Big McIntosh - Not a fan of his appearance

9. Rainbow Dash - often gets away with stuff without punishment

10. Princess Celestia - She is too bland and uninteresting to me.

• Brohoof 1

I can't say in terms of top 10, but there are characters that I need to list.

-Maud Pie: I don't care how "fantastic" Pinkie claims her to be, she's a frustrating bore. Same with the rest of the Pie family.

-Starlight Glimmer (Post reformation): She had potential to be the most evil pony in Equestria, but it's been squandered and since then she's been shoved down our throats all season.

-Gilda: Sadly I can't find myself liking her since she's reformed. I might like her better if she maintained a fraction of her gruff persona.

• Brohoof 1