Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Top 10 Least Favorite MLP characters

Tilgoreth

1. Sven Gallop. There is literally nothing to like about him, everything from his voice, to his design, to his attitude is annoying. I wish we would've gotten to see him paying for his actions, in instead of just going away on his own (we can assume he lost, but still).

2. Spoiled Rich. Same, but at least she was humiliated by her daughter.

3. Snips. Nothing to hate, nothing to like, he's just there to be stupid. The same would go for Snails but at least he got an episode in which he was likable.

4. Garble. I don't like the mean male teenager stereotype.

5. Zesty Gourmand. She represents everything that is wrong with Canterlot and its culture.

6. Flash Sentry. He's gotten his good moments, but overall he is still a character I dislike.

7. The Cloudsdale bullies. They only exist to be dumb bullies, they're like a light version of Garble.

8. Flurry Heart. How anyone thinks she is adorable is beyond me.

9. The couple from Sweet & Elite. Same reason as #5.

10. Gilda. I've never found anything interesting about her character, but I still like her episodes

• Brohoof 1

I don't know if I can do a top 10 but I guess characters im just meh on right now?

Twilight Sparkle from S4 onward, sad to say since she used to be a favorite and honestly a few of her episodes in the last 2 seasons have gone a ways to fixing her... but 90% of the time since S4 she's still just been.... boring.. like really boring. There's nothing worse a character can be than boring.

S2-S5 Fluttershy, a character seemingly no one had an idea what to do with. Finally fixed with Flutter Brutter onward but for years she was spinning in circles and utterly lost as a character.

The Yaks, ALL OF THE YAKS. Funny for about one minute or two... then totally one note and boring. Could of been really great and funny minor characters in a short gag but did not work as half the plot of an episode.

S2 Rainbow Dash, an unlikable asshole stripped of almost everything that made her cool in S1, thankfully that was fixed in S3 (and yes she has problems in S6 but nowhere near as bad to me)

Marble Pie, Literally no personality whatsoever. Yet somehow more popular than the colorful and entertaining Limestone because "SHEEE'S SOOO CUUUUTEEE"  

Legends of Everfree Sunset Shimmer, basically same deal as Twilight but even worse since she doesn't even have hte booky nerdiness to fall back on, a boring mentor character who I can't even indentify what their into. Their were always flaws with post reformation Sunset but here she becomes BORING and as I said before there's NOTHING worse a character can be, Hopefully this isn't the case in future EQG stuff.

Ok thank you for responding.

1.) Rainbow Dash

2.) Fluttershy

3.) Sunset Shimmer

4.) Starlight Glimmer

5.) Flurry Heart

6.) Princess Celestia

7.) Soarin'

8.) Spitfire

9.) Caramel

10.) ScootalooI'd say Twilight would be on 11 for me. Not show Twilight, fandom Twilight. Fandoms ruin these characters for me...

Also, why the hell is there so much hate towards zephyr breeze? He's one of my faves!

A few reasons why in think people hate him:

- He puts Dashie in his place with fans clearly feel strongly against...

- He's not the perfect sibling people wanted Fluttershy to have

- He's become more of a legitimate ship than SoairnDash

- He's a jerk. But so's Dash, so what's the problem?

- He's too lazy. Wouldn't that balance them out as a couple then?

Personally I love him and I think he's adorable! He's exactly the right pony to tame a stubborn lil Rainbow, we need more of him!!

Yeah I liked Zephyr also. Disagreement with most of your list though.

Here's my list, I am sure to get a lot of hate for this.

1. Alicorn Twilight - A shell of her old self

2. Moon Dancer - Don't like her appearance and needs to get over the past

3. Pinkie Pie - Used to be funny but now is just annoying

4. Time Turner aka Doctor - Not sure how this one got popular

5. Derpy - Same as 4

6. Lyra Heartstrings - Think the human references are getting old and overused

7. Rarity - she's too paranoid about everything

8. Big McIntosh - Not a fan of his appearance

9. Rainbow Dash - often gets away with stuff without punishment

10. Princess Celestia - She is too bland and uninteresting to me.

Personally I only like Lyra because of the lesbianism.

I can't say in terms of top 10, but there are characters that I need to list.

-Maud Pie: I don't care how "fantastic" Pinkie claims her to be, she's a frustrating bore. Same with the rest of the Pie family.

-Starlight Glimmer (Post reformation): She had potential to be the most evil pony in Equestria, but it's been squandered and since then she's been shoved down our throats all season.

-Gilda: Sadly I can't find myself liking her since she's reformed. I might like her better if she maintained a fraction of her gruff persona.

Wow Starlight is like my favorite character. Also Maud is amazing. She's supposed to seem boring.

1. Sven Gallop. There is literally nothing to like about him, everything from his voice, to his design, to his attitude is annoying. I wish we would've gotten to see him paying for his actions, in instead of just going away on his own (we can assume he lost, but still).

2. Spoiled Rich. Same, but at least she was humiliated by her daughter.

3. Snips. Nothing to hate, nothing to like, he's just there to be stupid. The same would go for Snails but at least he got an episode in which he was likable.

4. Garble. I don't like the mean male teenager stereotype.

5. Zesty Gourmand. She represents everything that is wrong with Canterlot and its culture.

6. Flash Sentry. He's gotten his good moments, but overall he is still a character I dislike.

7. The Cloudsdale bullies. They only exist to be dumb bullies, they're like a light version of Garble.

8. Flurry Heart. How anyone thinks she is adorable is beyond me.

9. The couple from Sweet & Elite. Same reason as #5.

10. Gilda. I've never found anything interesting about her character, but I still like her episodes

I more like Gilda because of her relationship with Rainbow Dash. It was nice in the Grifonn Stone episode that we saw that they where good friends. And that Rainbow Dash Even stood up for her.

I'd also put Lightning Dust, Trixie, The Flim Flam Brothers, and that pony who coco pommel use for work for right at the top. Especially lightning dust and trixie. I hate them both profusely.

I loved Trixie after No Second Oranges and after the season six finale. She was great. Her relationship ship with Starlight made sense and actually worked. Personally I hope they get more episodes together in season seven.

10. Spoiled Rich

9. Starlight Glimmer

8. Starlight Glimmer

7. Starlight Glimmer

6. Starlight Glimmer

5. Starlight Glimmer

4. Starlight Glimmer

3. Starlight Glimmer

2. Starlight Glimmer

1. Starlight Reduces the Mane cast, Forced into the show, Never has to earn a damn thing, Gets everything handed to her, Unable to understand empathy sociopath, Unsympathetic Glimmer. 

• Brohoof 1

10. Spoiled Rich

9. Starlight Glimmer

8. Starlight Glimmer

7. Starlight Glimmer

6. Starlight Glimmer

5. Starlight Glimmer

4. Starlight Glimmer

3. Starlight Glimmer

2. Starlight Glimmer

1. Starlight Reduces the Mane cast, Forced into the show, Never has to earn a damn thing, Gets everything handed to her, Unable to understand empathy sociopath, Unsympathetic Glimmer.

She was one of the best things about season six for me.
  • Brohoof 1

1. Seabreeze - Annoying C&&&&

2. Snips and snails - Anoying 

3. Babbs Seed - Annoying AND ugly 

4. Braeburn - REALLY annoying.

5. The buffalos and that female one. - Don;t need a reason to hate them, I just do! 

6. The new Changelings - HOLY CRAP MY EYES HURT! 

7. With that being said, I hate Thorax - Annoying and made my eyes hurt a possibility

8. Prince Blueblood - Arrogant, Selfish POS

9. Flash sentry - Extremely overrated. Twilight having a BF should never be cannon, along with any of the other characters. It's not a fan thing, its a perspective from good story telling, Relationships only work in a story if the story revolves around those two characters exclusively for extended periods of time.

10. Spoiled Rich - The worst parent in MLP History....THE WORST! Most cartoon moms are not as bad as she is. Her daughter is nothing to her, she doesn't love Diamond Tiara at all from what I can tell and to her, DT is nothing more than a device to pull her status in the world higher by showing everypony how Prestigious and pure their blood is. But showing how they have a right to rule since she is the best at everything and never loses at anything, and is always the leader. Her offspring is superior, so that makes her superior. 

• Brohoof 1

Worst for me but whatever.

I loved her. She's in my top five characters.

1. Seabreeze - Annoying C&&&&

2. Snips and snails - Anoying 

3. Babbs Seed - Annoying AND ugly 

4. Braeburn - REALLY annoying.

5. The buffalos and that female one. - Don;t need a reason to hate them, I just do! 

6. The new Changelings - HOLY CRAP MY EYES HURT! 

7. With that being said, I hate Thorax - Annoying and made my eyes hurt a possibility

8. Prince Blueblood - Arrogant, Selfish POS

9. Flash sentry - Extremely overrated. Twilight having a BF should never be cannon, along with any of the other characters. It's not a fan thing, its a perspective from good story telling, Relationships only work in a story if the story revolves around those two characters exclusively for extended periods of time.

10. Spoiled Rich - The worst parent in MLP History....THE WORST! Most cartoon moms are not as bad as she is. Her daughter is nothing to her, she doesn't love Diamond Tiara at all from what I can tell and to her, DT is nothing more than a device to pull her status in the world higher by showing everypony how Prestigious and pure their blood is. But showing how they have a right to rule since she is the best at everything and never loses at anything, and is always the leader. Her offspring is superior, so that makes her superior.

I only didn't like Babs because of the CMC.

• 4 years later...
  1. Rainbow Dash
  2. Pinkie Pie
  3. Fluttershy
  4. Scootaloo
  5. Yona
  6. Granny Smith
  7. Sugar Belle
  8. Queen Chrysalis
  9. Flurry Heart
  10. Pipsquek

• 2 weeks later...
On 2016-12-18 at 9:20 AM, Tilgoreth said:

Sombra (he's was a giant black fart)

For me, his S9 self. Too inconsistent with his S3-S5 self, a less-interesting override of his Comic self, and the most-annoying of the three.

Edited by Orcus on His Throne