Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Edge of Destiny

Fallen Valkyrie

OOC: https://mlpforums.com/topic/160895-edge-of-destiny-ooc/#entry4768324

The inn of Dead End

"Lies" Stalion voice could be heared from the corner of the Inn, forcing mare to stop telling the forggoten legend. "I may have drank cider or two, but even for me thet is too much detailed story to be true." Stalion contineued. "Oh, but I have not lied. It's all true, word for word." Unicorn mare, the teller of this story, calmly responed to Stalion objections. "How can you be so sure into this truth of this story?" an Changeling objected this time. "Because I was there, on thet faithful day. When Scarlet awakened the beast from its deep slumber." Unicorn smailed "I faced thet death beast, and stud under its poison wings. I was there on thet day on thet battlefield, and I am going to be there even after an eternity , even if thet hell reopened and thousand like him come again.". But onces again she was cut short, this time by the Tavern keeper "Yeh? Were is your prof missy." At thet point Mare pulled out an thorned pice of paper, thet was not white color but yellow. It was an wanted posted from the time the legend she was telling happened. After pony's and other creature seen it they raised there look towered the Mare, with fear in there eyes. At thet point mare chuckled for a moment and contineu "Now if you are done objecting, should I contineu the story?"

Act I

Mind of magic

Chapter I

New beginning

Couple of months passed since the Scarlet assault on Canterlot, and this litle world regrouped and starter rebuilding not just Canterlot thet was destoryed in lest assault by Scarlet but even a Hoelbrak, small town thet was assaulted by Molten Aliance and town of Vanhoover thet was sieged by Aetherblade pirates.

But even so,  Equestria won against the oppressor, and locked her behind bars deep with in chambers of Order of Whispers, tension could be felt in the air. And because of thet smaller, un protected villages started to migrate towered biger citys in search for protection. And it was at this moment thet  Equestria needed heroes more then ever.

From destryoed Canterlot, couple of small white pigeons rose high into the foggy morning, carying a leters for onces chosen few. In letters were writen, time and place for meeting of the greates heroes of Equestira. Time for this meeting was set two days from this day, and place was Tavern thet was located with in small town on the south, called Ebonhawke. And this is the place were our story contineus.

Town of Ebonhawke is a small town, south from Canterlot. As this town was not well protected lot of creature thet lived with in this town left for search of it. And now onli couple of houses left thet still some one living with in them, and a Tavern in the midle of town, if some one did not know for thos couple of still functioning houses, they would think this town is a "Ghost Town".

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Copper Strikes flew to the town of Ebonhawke, where the meeting was held after being sent a letter explaining about it.  When he found the town, he touched down softly, then looked at his surroundings, looking to find the tavern he was supposed to go in.

Ever since the attack on Canterlot, he had dialed up his training a few notches, and took more time to train than what he was used to.  His punches and kicks had gotten stronger by the day, and his magic skills had increased as well.  He knew that once he had gotten that letter that he would have to fight for Equestria, and even then, he took every day since he heard about the attack and made it a training day.

He walked around until he found the tavern.  Sighing, he walked to and entered the tavern.

Onces Copper entered the Tavern, he would noticed couple of wooden tables on the right side of the tavern and one fireplace on the left side. There were also stairs case in the back leading towered the second flore, probably leading to guest room's. Even so, at a place like this there was onli one Unicorn stending close to the fireplace, trying to start the fire. 

At frst this Unicorn, thet was most likely tavern owner, did not noticed Copper entering. Probably because Ebonhawke is now ghost town, so he did not expect anny quests. But when he noticed our litle Hero, he made his way away from firepalce towered Copper, and with smaile on his face asked him one simple question "How can I be of service." 

Copper looked at the unicorn, wondering what he was doing at a place like this.  Then he smiled at him when he came over to him.  He told the unicorn, "I got a letter saying that I'm supposed to be here two days from today.  Is it okay if I stay here until then?  The meeting is very important, and I have to be here for the sake of my home."

An earth pony mare, a few inches short for her age despite being a young adult, walked into the town of Ebonhawke. A leather cloak with a fur-lining was strewn over her body, with a notched and chipped battleaxe strapped to her back. Her dome-like helmet with small wings, which made her easy to spot, sat comfortably on her head, above her braided ginger mane.

She had received the letter while visiting Griffonstone, and had wasted no time in rushing to the location. The meeting taking place in the village's tavern had only sweetened the deal for her.

After finding the tavern in question, she wasted no time in pushing the door wide open with her hoof.

"I have travelled a long way to reach this village," she declared, presumably to the bartender, as she hopped onto a stool, "and I have a mighty thirst!"

She took a few bits from beneath her cloak and slammed them on the counter. "Your finest cider, please!" She grinned widely, revealing the gap in her teeth from fillyhood. 

Once he received the letter, he decided to make his way down to Ebonhawke. The blue earth pony made his way down there. He was slightly taller than the average pony, and didn't carry much of anything on him besides his green scarf he wore. Before he made his way to the tavern, he looked around the empty city a bit.

It did seem like a Ghost Town as the rumors had said.

Ticktock walked into the ghost town and chuckled to himself a bit "Wow this town is more void than my social life, i should move the tower here, what do you think Dark?" As Ticktock finished a purple orb appeared next to him and began to glow and talk "You got a point there Ticktock this is nice, reminds me of the good old days, however I much prefer where we are now... no people there at all." Ticktock then eventually came across the tavern and walked in, as he did so the purple orb disappeared "Barkeep! I'd like I glass of your finest wine is you have any!" 

It was quait a supraise for this Tavern keeper to not get just one, but three customers in one day.

He smailed at this sight, and true the smaile he contineu to answer Copper "Frst time I hear about meeting, but you can stay as long as you like, not for free doo."

Next one was small Earth-Pony with 'mighty thirst', "Sure thing mam." and in just moments Tavern keeper puled an wooden glass filled with cider from behaind the counter.

And finaly Tavern keeper looked at a well dreassed Unicorn "Sure thing." and same as with cider, he pulled an wooden glass with some wine from behaind the counter gave it to Ticktock. "Annything more you need from this humble tavern owner?" He asked the entaire group.

Edited by Fallen Valkyrie

@@Fallen Valkyrie

Copper looked at the two additional ponies that came in, both wanting to have a drink.  He wondered if the two came for the meeting that's going to be held.  He looked at the bartender and said, "Nothing from me right now."

@@Unicorncob,

He figured he'd ask the pony who came in first, so that he could get a better idea.  He casually walked over and sat next to the mare and said, "Hi, there.  Who might you be?"

(Tyra isn't a unicorn :huh: she's an earth pony)

The mare smiled and took the mug. "My thanks!" She chirped, and took a hearty gulp of cider.

She looked at the stallion next to her, and grinned. "I am Tyra Shatterhoof, thirdborn of Jarl Ralof Shatterhoof of Trotstheim!" She grabbed his hoof and shook it vigorously.

@@Unicorncob,

Copper smiled at Tyra, allowing her to shake his hoof, though surprisingly fast and hard, but not really caring.  "My name is Copper Strikes, originally from Appaloosa, but now living in Ponyville."

However, he heard of her name somewhere before, and it got him curious.  "Tyra... aren't you one of the ponies who, if I heard correctly, tried to stop an attack on Canterlot some time ago?"

Ticktock thanked the bartender for the drink and took a seat a couple and meters away from Tyra and the other pony he didn't recognise. He grabbed the glass with his magic and took a refined sip of the wine before sighing heavily "Since there is at least me and Tyra here at the moment I think it's safe to assume that we're needed for something by the higher up's." As Ticktock finished the same magical orb from earlier appeared except small and less noticeable than the previous time "Why did it have to be the bloody Shatterhoof Ticktock, you know I don't like them." Ticktock then sighed again and took another sip of his wine "Well Dark firstly, I had no idea she would be here, secondly you should really drop the whole ,you were beaten thing, I mean come on it happened over a millennia ago now." Dark began to mutter under his voice something in audible and just stayed floating in place. 

Copper smiled at Tyra, allowing her to shake his hoof, though surprisingly fast and hard, but not really caring.  "My name is Copper Strikes, originally from Appaloosa, but now living in Ponyville."

However, he heard of her name somewhere before, and it got him curious.  "Tyra... aren't you one of the ponies who, if I heard correctly, tried to stop an attack on Canterlot some time ago?"

Tyra grinned and bowed her head to the stallion. "Well met, Copper Strikes."

She smirked proudly and puffed out her chest. "I am! And we did not try to stop the attack, we did stop it! Though we helped to repair the city after, but we still won!"

Ticktock thanked the bartender for the drink and took a seat a couple and meters away from Tyra and the other pony he didn't recognise. He grabbed the glass with his magic and took a refined sip of the wine before sighing heavily "Since there is at least me and Tyra here at the moment I think it's safe to assume that we're needed for something by the higher up's." As Ticktock finished the same magical orb from earlier appeared except small and less noticeable than the previous time "Why did it have to be the bloody Shatterhoof Ticktock, you know I don't like them." Ticktock then sighed again and took another sip of his wine "Well Dark firstly, I had no idea she would be here, secondly you should really drop the whole ,you were beaten thing, I mean come on it happened over a millennia ago now." Dark began to mutter under his voice something in audible and just stayed floating in place. 

Her ear pricked up as she overheard a familiar voice, and she leaned over to see the stallion it belonged to.

"Ticktock!" She gasped, beaming and hopping over Copper to glomp the poor unicorn, unaware of the dark orb hovering next to him. "It has been too long, my friend!"

Taking a more reserved approach, Ice took his time to look over the environment he was in. It was surely strange to say the least, but he kept his eyes and ears open as he made his way to the tavern. But he hesitated to enter, as something didn't feel quite right about this place.

When Ticktock saw Tyra come flying at him, he made a vain attempt so scramble away before he was glomped "Wait Tyra don't do it." As Ticktock lay there on the floor the orb began laughing Hysterically and then began talking in a voice Tyra way (unfortunately) remember "Hey Ticktock you do know you have magic don't you?" It was at this moment that a magical aura enveloped the orb and smashed in into the ground, causing a loud scream of agony to be made from the orb. "Now Tyra while it is...'nice' to see you again can you please get off of me, these clothes where custom made and costed a fortune."

@@Unicorncob@@Skylord Nexus,

Copper smiled brightly upon hearing that fact, and he was glad to meet a hero of Equestria in pony.  "That's great!  I wanna congratulate you and the other heroes for stopping the attack.  I wish I was there to help, but I was busy in another place."

This was before the sudden glomping, though, and when the glomp took place, he couldn't help but chuckle.  He walked over to meet the other hero of Equestria, smiling.  "Hi, there.  Name's Copper Strikes."

When Ticktock saw Tyra come flying at him, he made a vain attempt so scramble away before he was glomped "Wait Tyra don't do it." As Ticktock lay there on the floor the orb began laughing Hysterically and then began talking in a voice Tyra way (unfortunately) remember "Hey Ticktock you do know you have magic don't you?" It was at this moment that a magical aura enveloped the orb and smashed in into the ground, causing a loud scream of agony to be made from the orb. "Now Tyra while it is...'nice' to see you again can you please get off of me, these clothes where custom made and costed a fortune."

Tyra glomped Ticktock with much success, and nuzzled the top of his head before hearing the voice. She glared up at the orb before the stallion smacked it down.

She blinked at the unicorn's request, and scrambled off of him, grinning as he stood back up. "It is good to see you too!"

@@DwhitetheGamer, @@Unicorncob,

After Tyra got up off of him Ticktock let out a grown "Ouch, my everything hurts." Ticktock then glanced at Copper not showing much of any emotion and only answering with his name "Ticktock Starblast" and nothing more before returning to his seat. However the orb Ticktock had previously smashed into the ground floated in front of Ticktock's face and grew until it was about the size of a football "You smashed me.. into the floor! How dare you! Why I swear I am going to make your life hell for the next-" however before the orb could finished Ticktock smashed it into the ground with his magic again, a very small smile forming on his face "Oops, did it again."

After a while, Ice made his way into the tavern as well. It was crowded, and hard to maneuver around the constant flourish of servers and ponies trying to find a place to sit. Soon, he did find an empty seat up at the bar's counter, and promptly took it. Because of the crowd, though, he couldn't really see anyone.

Tyra grinned at Ticktock and Copper, happy to see the two of them getting along. More friends was always good!

She scrambled up to a stool and grabbed her cider, chugging it down. Thanks to her smaller size, it would be likely that Ice wouldn't see her right away. Even if she had quite a presence on her own.

Blizzard entered the tavern with just our heroes and a tavern keeper inside and made his way towered the bar's caunter. Tavern keeper looked at him with puzzeled expersion as he walked passed evryone with not a single hello, but non the matter this was another customer in this days when there are no sole to be seen in this place thet onces was called town. And so tavern keeper folowed after the stranger and asked him one simple question, with a smaile on his face "May I help you annyhow?"

As this was happeneing inaide the tavern an Unicorn curentl in dark as coil rags thet had litle mud here and there entered the town of Ebonhawke. He also moved slowly and sailently ,and for one bystandard he would look like an shadow moving true the town. And by looks of it hia goal was the tavern our heroes were curently in.

Ice made his way up to the tavern counter, and looked at the keeper. "Eh? Oh, just some cider for me," he said casually, not trying to attract attention. This place was strange to say the least, and Ice knew it. Something about it just seemed to be…off. Or maybe he was overthinking it…

@@J.R.

Copper saw the newcomer come in the tavern, wondering who he was.  He saw the one was a fellow Earth Pony, and the cutie mark, he assumed, represented a love for snow or something.  He wasn't sure, but it didn't hurt to meet the pony and figure out who he was.

@@Unicorncob,

He decided to ask Tyra about the pony.  He walked and sat next to her and said, pointing to the other pony, "Hey.  Do you happen to know who that pony is?  Does his cutie mark represent a love for snow or something?" 

Tyra blinked and tilted her head. "What pony?" She leaned over the counter to get a look.

A wide grin crossed her face as she recognised the stallion, and she raced across the bar to glomp the unsuspecting blue pony.

"ICE BLIZZARD!" She squee'd. "It has been too long, my friend!"

Ticktock winced a bit as Tyra yelled to Ice "Ouch! Well i'm deaf now." However to looked and Copper and put a cocky, know it all smirk on his face "You see friend, Ice's cutie make actually represents his skill with ice magic, indeed you heard me correctly, ice magic, he was given it by some kind of magic crystal ice spirit...thing."