Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Edge of Destiny

Fallen Valkyrie

Tyra approached the caravan with the others, and saw the Changeling. Her village had never had a problem with Changelings before, so she had quite a neutral opinion of them.

Though she did not like this one, which she decided as soon as he had called the group weak.

"I will show you weak!" She declared and, thanks to Ticktock grabbing her in her magic, started sprinting in place in midair. "Get back here!"

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"..That's not a good--anyway..." Ice looked around at the new scenery. The talk of weakness didn't really get to him, but there was something surely odd about this place. That or maybe he was overthinking it. Regardless, first impressions were always the lasting ones. "I wonder what a changeling would be doing around a place like this."

"Small fry with no brain..." The Changeling Rytlock after he heard Tyra yelling for him to return, even if he did no move an inch, but even so, with all this ruckus he still noticed Blizzard comment. He looked at Blizzard as he contineu to speak, now in litle anoyed voice "If you truly would, why would you not explane what 'A changeling would do in a place like this'?"

Tyra snarled at the Changeling's comments, trying her best to resist charging into him and beating some respect into him.

She took a deep breath and managed to just barely control herself, steam practically shooting from her nostrils as she brushed the ground with her hoof.

Ticktock chuckled at Rytlock "You know buddy, I really couldn't care what you think of us, nor do a really care what your purpose is here, or what for, but just think for a second, we are the ones who are protecting you from bandits, maybe it would be best to not let your mouth get ahead of the buggy little brain of yours, yes?"

Ice shrugged, pointing a hoof at Ticktock. "Hey, hey, hey. I'm just saying...dude more or less has a point with what he's saying." He said,firmly not really all that impressed by their attitude either. "So why don't we just mellow out a bit, and get down to business, eh?"