Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How did you react as you saw equestria girls the first time?

leonbrony17

My reaction was kinda the same for all of them. I'm usually very reactive during movies, but for the two movies (at the time) that were available, I managed to keep a blank expression. The first movie was just me facepalming and grunting whenever there was something remotely funny. 

Second one was good though. I agree, the music is too good to be true. 

Many people I knew at the time were really indifferent about the movie before it even came out, some of them labeling it a terrible idea - however, some of the people who claimed that realized that it wasn't that bad at some point. Same thing happened with me, I admit. The first thought about the movie was "Those heads... They're huge", though.  ^_^

• 3 weeks later...

My first reaction was just....wow ya know...wow.

Great design, story, new characters and also humans.

It watched Equestria Girls then Rainbow Rocks,Friendship Games and LoE well I think the best of these was Rainbow Rocks actually.  :smug:

Honestly, it actually gained my first interest into MLP.

I didn't start by the first episode of FiM so I was confused and curious find the idea behind EQG so I felt like watching FiM to understand. After that, I actually started to like the show for what it is and later rewatched EQG again and it was definitely better.