Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Has MLP influenced the way you dress?

Applejacket

Has any characters from MLP changed the clothes you were and the way you present yourself? For me, I dress a lot more country because if Applejack. But I do live on a farm with apple trees so that might be explainable...

• Brohoof 1

Yes, mostly because I now own a few FiM and fandom inspired tee shirts and a cap. I have two distinct styles depending on my environment that have not been influenced at all by the show though.

Nope, my masks and appearances are because of my social anxiety, and edgy personality... though I got over my social anxieties, I wear them now because I like to feel mysterious. I do own one Brony t-shirt, but that's about it.

Not really. I never really thought about it. I did used to wear pony shirts like all the time and I had a bunch, but most of them went missing, so yeah. Outside of those shirts and stuff I don't think it really changed.

Though I still always bring along my Derpy bag and wallet when I go places.  :derp:

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

It hasn't really changed the way I dress at all :/ Still extremely casual and not too tasteful for the most part, in my opinion. Also no pony stuff because money and I already have a good few shirts (though most of them are school shirts...)

Edited by Nerdy Luigi

Not really. I just dress the same way I always did before discovering the show, laid back and casual (unless of course I'm in a church or it's a special occasion).

I'm still too much of a closet brony to wear pony apparel, so no real influence in that regard either.

• Brohoof 1