Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

making christmas merrier $3250 Stretch Goal - A Poniverse Staff or Donor must WRITE a shipfic

PiratePony

What hath Shippers wrought  

50 users have voted

1. 1. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

• Lightwing, the shipper
    • Mesme Rize, the snek
    • King, the thunder from down under
    • Derplight Sperkle, the reformed changeling apologist
    • Jeric, best pony proponent
    • Taialin, created an awful shipname and I'm afraid will win because I'm in it
    • Ju88Snow, Pink Fluffy Unicorn!
    • GlaciesFrost, so cool that they didn't even know they won a sweepstakes
    • Unruly Pinkz, 2016 banned game champion
    • PiratePony, don't vote me
    • Buzz, #1 occer fan

Ships are sailing all over the place. Well, we hit over $3250 today, so here's another ship avast in Equestria's harbor.

This time a friendly volunteer must compose an original shipfic for your enjoyment. God help us all.

Staffers and donors: give us your nominations in here or PM me, and I'll make a short poll tomorrow at 9AM EST until Thursday at 9AM. Short and sweet and awful all at the same time.

post-36804-0-19567500-1482170850_thumb.png

• Brohoof 6

I did present myself on the other shipfic thing, but because SOME FUNNY PEOPLE BANNED ME, I could do nothing to win. Now it is my chance to redeem myself though!

1049103__safe_simple+background_vector_s

• Brohoof 8

I volunteer!

But if I win, it probably won't be any good, I can guarantee that. Whatever I produce may be scary to frequent shipfic readers

tumblr_lnmmg3LKtV1qidxg0.gif

• Brohoof 4

Can we ban lightwing for the duration of this chalange too? <3 ;)

I could also ban you for the duration of this challenge. I fall, but someone falls with me too. I wonder if you will be the lucky one...

I told the admins it was our chance to not let him back, but they didn't bite.

In all fairness, holidays were amazing. Relax from the purple is the best feeling ever c:

• Brohoof 2

I could also ban you for the duration of this challenge. I fall, but someone falls with me too. I wonder if you will be the lucky one...

Sounds like a plan ;) maybe the shipfic can be about our time spent together <3 ey guys?

Edit: time we will spend together, banned together forever!!! :D <3

Edited by JU88snow

I told the admins it was our chance to not let him back, but they didn't bite.

You should have been more convincing to them, maybe offered some cookies and burning ships for compensation? 

burning-boat.jpg

• Brohoof 1

You should have been more convincing to them, maybe offered some cookies and burning ships for compensation? 

burning-boat.jpg

You had to select a viking longship, did you not? >8C

I shall support the shiphorse

• Brohoof 1

You had to select a viking longship, did you not? >8C

I shall support the shiphorse

Why give the shiphorse what he wants? LW can write a shipfic whenever he wants. The poll should force the winner to write one when he/she doesn't

• Brohoof 1

Why give the shiphorse what he wants? LW can write a shipfic whenever he wants. The poll should force the winner to write one when he/she doesn't

Because I would like to see a shipfic by him :)

• Brohoof 1

O.o

OK. Color me curious. I'm capable with a quill, and I know real world romance well enough to say with some confidence that I have a deep well to draw inspiration from. I can craft a legitimate shipfic ... I think.

I'm in.

• Brohoof 1

Y'know, I'm gonna buck this trend and say that I'm pretty sure that I can write a competent shipfic, given my fimfiction "CV." This might not be the right choice right now (read: I will certainly regret this later), but I'll throw myself in and say that if I somehow end up winning, I'll have to do some research so I can write a fluffy LightPirate story or something.

(I am sooooo gonna get banned for this.)

• Brohoof 3

Y'know, I'm gonna buck this trend and say that I'm pretty sure that I can write a competent shipfic, given my fimfiction "CV." This might not be the right choice right now (read: I will certainly regret this later), but I'll throw myself in and say that if I somehow end up winning, I'll have to do some research so I can write a fluffy LightPirate story or something.

(I am sooooo gonna get banned for this.)

No...no....what have I done!!!!???

• Brohoof 1

Does the "winner" get to pick who they are shipping or will there be another vote maybe? Can't let whoever is chosen have too much fun ^^

And what the hell XP here is a chance to write a shipfic so horrible even lightwing will want to sink it c: sign me up!!

• Brohoof 2

+1 if Rarity finds out and plans revenge!

No-no-no, Jeric, you've got it all wrong. Rarity's the one with the shipping goggles, so she's probably who set them up in the first place.

(LightPirate or PirateWing? Hmm . . .)

• Brohoof 1

(LightPirate or PirateWing? Hmm . . .)

You know, I could always polish my hammer and use it on you as my first victim post-ban. What do you thiink? *polishes it and smiles at you* =) 

here is a chance to write a shipfic so horrible even lightwing will want to sink it c: sign me up!!

Good luck with that, boi. Many people have tried to find my weak spot, but none have succeeded. Will you?!?

• Brohoof 1

Good luck with that, boi. Many people have tried to find my weak spot, but none have succeeded. Will you?!?

I don't want to write a shipfic for any other reason because personally I think they are pretty cringe.

But should I be chosen I will deliver to humanity he most ungodly, amateur, unsupported, and unrelatable pairing EVER!! I will make you cringe to death!!!! >: D

• Brohoof 2

also new to fanfic writing, and ship fics arent me strong suit .... Ah buck it, im in

lets just hope LW and Jonas dont vote me for suggesting they both get banned for a week :adorkable:

You know, I could always polish my hammer and use it on you as my first victim post-ban. What do you thiink? *polishes it and smiles at you* =) 

oh hell no, I should be first for the reason I said above this quote

I'm so late. I need a tardy slip from the MLP Forum admins.

Anyway, the poll is live. Good luck shippers!

Giddy up, pony shippers

Giddy up, pony shippers

GO GO GO

• Brohoof 1