Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

making christmas merrier $3250 Stretch Goal - A Poniverse Staff or Donor must WRITE a shipfic

PiratePony

What hath Shippers wrought  

50 users have voted

1. 1. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

• Lightwing, the shipper
    • Mesme Rize, the snek
    • King, the thunder from down under
    • Derplight Sperkle, the reformed changeling apologist
    • Jeric, best pony proponent
    • Taialin, created an awful shipname and I'm afraid will win because I'm in it
    • Ju88Snow, Pink Fluffy Unicorn!
    • GlaciesFrost, so cool that they didn't even know they won a sweepstakes
    • Unruly Pinkz, 2016 banned game champion
    • PiratePony, don't vote me
    • Buzz, #1 occer fan

#VoteKing4BestJoniFic!

also.......

IT'S CALLED FOOTBALL!

• Brohoof 3

Woo, vote for me ships. Ship ship ship. Shiiiip ship ship!
*makes more shipping noises*

1250001__safe_shipping_animated_meme_les

Woo, vote for me ships. Ship ship ship. Shiiiip ship ship!

*makes more shipping noises*

sig-4770679.1250001__safe_shipping_anima

The use of LyraBon is persuading, but still want da king (or at least not me).

#VoteKing4JoniFic #Any1ButMe #IHaveAHashtagProblem

How am I tied with Lightwing?

Can't you see it, dear? They want US to write AND read a shipfic in direct, doing the voices and all!

175568__safe_rainbow+dash_pinkie+pie_sel

i might do photoshop magics later, right now i'm just lazy

Can't you see it, dear? They want US to write AND read a shipfic in direct, doing the voices and all!

sig-4770952.175568__safe_rainbow%20dash_

i might do photoshop magics later, right now i'm just lazy

Please don't make us do this please

PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF CELESTIA!

Voted for @Derplight Sperkle, this guy is gonna write some dank material up in here. I mean, what's a good shipfic without memes?

Make your dreams come true. Vote for Derp! :orly:

• Brohoof 1

Taialin is a legit writer. That experience will actually add to the final product. Gonna push for him this round.

Also, if Taialin wins ... and does a Pirate Pony Lightwing ship ... I'll record a complimentary Hamilton Parody of Helpless/Satisfied with them in the Hamilton and Eliza roles.

• Brohoof 2

Taialin is a legit writer. That experience will actually add to the final product. Gonna push for him this round.

Also, if Taialin wins ... and does a Pirate Pony Lightwing ship ... I'll record a complimentary Hamilton Parody of Helpless/Satisfied with them in the Hamilton and Eliza roles.

Hmph!

At least there'd be a new hot Jeric jam.

I'm still waiting for last year's songs. I was going to Kylo Ren that for you, but, no one wants to hear me sing.

• Brohoof 1

If Taialin wins and he writes that jewel of a fanfic, I will try to use my shipper skills to convince Pirate to re-read that fic with me. What a better way to give life to a fanfic than to give the original voices for christmas? c

• Brohoof 1

If Taialin wins and he writes that jewel of a fanfic, I will try to use my shipper skills to convince Pirate to re-read that fic with me. What a better way to give life to a fanfic than to give the original voices for christmas? c

Heaven help us all.

In the spirit of the holiday and our charity drive, I might accept. Only if it's fine with the Mrs.and some sort of disclaimer is attached. And if I get financial compensation. Or at least a heavy drink out of it. Or an astringent mouthwash sample.

Ich Ein Been Hypno, Ja is catching up though.

• Brohoof 1

Voted for @Derplight Sperkle, this guy is gonna write some dank material up in here. I mean, what's a good shipfic without memes?

Make your dreams come true. Vote for Derp! :orly:

Dank memes plus shipfic. This gives me ideas for a really terrible meme filled shipfic full of the dankiest of dank memes.  

Oh what could I possibly produce? 

18834-the-world-may-never-know.gif

• Brohoof 2

Oh what could I possibly produce? 

sig-4771152.18834-the-world-may-never-kn

The possibilities are endless! Vote for this hors and find out, folks! :P

You and Pirate reading a shipfic, together? I'm sold! #VoteTaialin

(Sorry Corsarity. :P)

• Brohoof 1

Buzz is a SOCCER fan.... so much lulz to that xD <3

#VoteKing4BestJoniFic!

also.......

IT'S CALLED FOOTBALL!

What do you mean "Joni" fic???

• Brohoof 1

know what? buck it, if i win, i will not only do 1 ship fic, but 2 ... a TwiDash and (after doing research on this) a JonasWing ship fic .... im already planning the TwiDash now so i will have a few (at least 1) chapter done by the end of the poll

Pirate, is said ship fic a 1 shot (1 chapter for those who dont know) or have multiple chapters or is it writers prefference?

if I lose, I will still do the TwiDash, but not the JonasWing fic ...

happy sailing folks :P

• Brohoof 1

Pirate, is said ship fic a 1 shot (1 chapter for those who dont know) or have multiple chapters or is it writers prefference?

Naturally, it is whatever the writer feels like doing, but on my part, if I win, it'll most likely be a one-shot of 3-5k words in length. That's the only length for which I can reasonably create something timely and of quality . . . well, "quality" insofar as a LightPirate story can come together and not create something that's a total disaster, that is. Just a half-disaster. (Unfortunately, I also have a tendency to write endless sequels for my stories, soooo . . .)

Also, for fear that I would write this without embarrassing the staff enough, @PiratePony, you might want to brush up on your pirate accent.

• Brohoof 3

Whoo! Regardless of who wins(or loses as the case may be here) I'm glad we crossed the $3250 threshold. It will be hard to top the crazy ships I've made in Twilight Sparkle's Secret Shipfic Folder.

• Brohoof 1

know what? buck it, if i win, i will not only do 1 ship fic, but 2 ... a TwiDash and (after doing research on this) a JonasWing ship fic .... im already planning the TwiDash now so i will have a few (at least 1) chapter done by the end of the poll

if I lose, I will still do the TwiDash, but not the JonasWing fic ...

happy sailing folks :P

You wot m8? Fight me, I will raid you >:C

• Brohoof 1