Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

making christmas merrier $3250 Stretch Goal - A Poniverse Staff or Donor must WRITE a shipfic

PiratePony

What hath Shippers wrought  

50 users have voted

1. 1. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

• Lightwing, the shipper
    • Mesme Rize, the snek
    • King, the thunder from down under
    • Derplight Sperkle, the reformed changeling apologist
    • Jeric, best pony proponent
    • Taialin, created an awful shipname and I'm afraid will win because I'm in it
    • Ju88Snow, Pink Fluffy Unicorn!
    • GlaciesFrost, so cool that they didn't even know they won a sweepstakes
    • Unruly Pinkz, 2016 banned game champion
    • PiratePony, don't vote me
    • Buzz, #1 occer fan

know what? buck it, if i win, i will not only do 1 ship fic, but 2 ... a TwiDash and (after doing research on this) a JonasWing ship fic .... im already planning the TwiDash now so i will have a few (at least 1) chapter done by the end of the poll

Pirate, is said ship fic a 1 shot (1 chapter for those who dont know) or have multiple chapters or is it writers prefference?

if I lose, I will still do the TwiDash, but not the JonasWing fic ...

happy sailing folks :P

know what? buck it, if i win, i will not only do 1 ship fic, but 2 ... a TwiDash and (after doing research on this) a JonasWing ship fic .... im already planning the TwiDash now so i will have a few (at least 1) chapter done by the end of the poll

JonasWing

*INSTA VOTE FROM ME*

• Brohoof 1

oh come on, i need 2 more votes and i am in the tie :(

*INSTA VOTE FROM ME*

thanks, its shame it looks like it wont happen thou :(

EDIT, if Im going down, LW is coming with me *laughs evilly* :P

Edited by Unruly Pinkz

*watches everyone talking about so much ship*

Uhm... I know I'm not good enough to write a fanfic, nor am I even in the running, but... can I be in it when it's written?

*puts on adorably cute puppy-eyes*

(I don't even need a big part; a cameo would be nice.)

One hour and 22 minutes remain. You can help tie up Unruly Pinkz while you're at it.

Then a four way tie.

A Christmas miracle or my worst nightmare?

• Brohoof 1

One hour and 22 minutes remain. You can help tie up Unruly Pinkz while you're at it.

Then a four way tie.

A Christmas miracle or my worst nightmare?

its too hard to get the votes needed, so i plan on bringing the shipper down with me :P

see, if the voters changed the votes, i could be in the tie ... but now its time to be the puppeteer xD LW, watch out

ok, looks like the tie is here ... :P as much as i wanted to stop LW, i think making Pirate pony RIP is even funnier :)

Edited by Unruly Pinkz

LW, Mesme Rize and Taialin tie in a three way ship storm.

I won't sleep well tonight for the horror I've bestowed to the world.

Don't forget Unruly Pinkz :P

Don't forget Unruly Pinkz  :P

Unruly Pinkz isn't going to make a Pirate x Someone fic, so he is safe he's missing on it, imo

Still though, I hold onto my promise, I will write a shipfic like normal AND make a 4-way shipfic that will be so fluffy that will make you, my loving reader, fluff up c: 

And then read all of them, mainly the Taialin one because it made me curious~

and I will hold to my promise as well, also over christmas itself I wont be at my laptop as I will be down the coast with my family, but I should be back before new years ... also I will need to PM both Lightwing and Jonas for more info on my ship fic, as far as I know, it WILL be set in Viking times, but if I want this to work well, I need more details from them both, I will send it before I go though and even thou I will be able to read it there (I get emails on my phone xD) I wont reply to them until I return ... as for the TwiDash, I'm just snooping around Fimfiction.net for inspiration to that fic seeing how I am running on blanks ...

also, good luck Lightwing and I wish Pirate Pony a happy fun time with these 4 fictions :P

AAAHHH A FOUR WAY TIE!? I missed it

Unruly....I'm scared

then that makes 2 of us xD ... I'm just not sure how to pull this off just yet, but with some careful planning, this JonasWing might just work

also I don't care its almost 4AM and that I am needed for a job down the coast later today and I have Christmas pressies to collect and a 1 and a half hour drive make, I want to watch the poll end :)

• Brohoof 1

0_o Okay, this is going to be scary, what terrible stories will come about this mess. I need to do some research . . .

• Brohoof 1

So glad the 4 way tie came about. I was literally at work thinking about this... kinda sad if you think about it. But oh well... it beats yelling at people and doing paperwork.

0_o Okay, this is going to be scary, what terrible stories will come about this mess. I need to do some research . . .

Not terrible stories... inspiring fables... to be passed down for generations to come. Pirate and the others may be nervous... but they shall become legends.

Also, anyone out there doing a ship with Pirate, just FYI... if your ship does not have a walking the plank scene in it in some form or another.. it could possibly be considered criminal.

• Brohoof 2

So, not one, not two, but three PirateWing fics and a JonasWing fic?! This, quite frankly, will be amazing. Can't wait to see the stories ya all come up with~ *grabs popcorn and waits anxiously*

b8c.gif

• Brohoof 2

So glad the 4 way tie came about. I was literally at work thinking about this... kinda sad if you think about it. But oh well... it beats yelling at people and doing paperwork.

Not terrible stories... inspiring fables... to be passed down for generations to come. Pirate and the others may be nervous... but they shall become legends.

Also, anyone out there doing a ship with Pirate, just FYI... if your ship does not have a walking the plank scene in it in some form or another.. it could possibly be considered criminal.

I'm glad I dont need to do that then considering I will be doing a JonasWing shipfic set in Viking times just for Jonas :P but this means the pony side to the story might not work out .... UGH, I just hope at least SOMEONE adds a walking the plank scene but its Pirate who does the walking :D this shall be fun ...

na, I'm not scared, I say just bring it on .... ill draft up ideas while I'm down the coast on pen and paper :)

So, not one, not two, but three PirateWing fics and a JonasWing fic?! This, quite frankly, will be amazing. Can't wait to see the stories ya all come up with~ *grabs popcorn and waits anxiously*

sig-4772346.b8c.gif

I would join you, but I have to write a fiction .... tell you what, when I'm done, save me some popcorn because I want some too :P

also @PiratePony, just be glad its not ​4​ PirateWing ships xDDDDD now it is time to walk the planks, for you cast this deed apon thee and thou must pay for one's sins

xDDDD I cant help myself on this one xD

• Brohoof 1