Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Thinning collection, WTB/WTT for a Funko Celestia

The Mane-iac

I'm cleaning out my collection some since I've mostly moved on from the fandom, only keeping a select few items, and one I want is one I missed the release of. I want the Funko Celestia.

I'm willing to pay a reasonable price, make a trade, or partial trade. Just send me a PM!

I have a couple other Funko figures, brushables, talking NMM with light up wings, a whole box of McDonald's Pinkie Pie and Cherrilee brushable keychains (never opened), a custom Trixie plush that I might be willing to part with... except it's worth more than Tia so idk

None of the stuff I have seems to go for as much as Sun Butt here, except for the talking NMM toy and Trixie plush. But eh, it's what I got.

~ Mane-iac

Edited by The Mane-iac

The minimum I've seen them go for is $100 on eBay. Sometimes up to about $200. I would check there.

I also assume you aren't talking about her mystery mini figure but the full one that came out late 2014.

Already saw those, very limited and honestly can't say I trust the listings much without a real pic. Too many people have reported getting the POP! versions.

The minimum I've seen them go for is $100 on eBay. Sometimes up to about $200. I would check there.

I also assume you aren't talking about her mystery mini figure but the full one that came out late 2014.

Am I missing something here with Sun Butt? Were there only like 400 made or something? Because I can buy basically any other pony for $20 or less, but Celestia is stupid amounts. Oh and yes, full size figure, not a mini.

Edited by The Mane-iac

Already saw those, very limited and honestly can't say I trust the listings much without a real pic. Too many people have reported getting the POP! versions.

Am I missing something here with Sun Butt? Were there only like 400 made or something? Because I can buy basically any other pony for $20 or less, but Celestia is stupid amounts. Oh and yes, full size figure, not a mini.

I think they only did one short production run for Luna and Tia, and they were only Hot Topic exclusives and quickly sold out. There were delays due to a shipping strike too IIRC which may have made Funko simply move on to the next wave. Both Luna and Celestia are fairly sought after figures in the line due to the limited availability.

• Brohoof 1

I think they only did one short production run for Luna and Tia, and they were only Hot Topic exclusives and quickly sold out. There were delays due to a shipping strike too IIRC which may have made Funko simply move on to the next wave. Both Luna and Celestia are fairly sought after figures in the line due to the limited availability.

I did not know any of that, thanks for enlightening me. I guess I'll just have to keep an eye out for a cheaper than normal one. If I had been paying attention back when released, I'd be sitting here with two. Stupid depression... Ah well, looking forward to that Chrysalis one!  :orly:

Hey, thanks! I'll have to keep my eye on that and see if it's still there after Xmas! 

Those things really are expensive. Even the regular version! I'm glad I got my hands on Luna and Celestia for cheap in a lot that somebody sold. I wouldn't part with mine but if I did, I wouldn't sell it for less than 300 dollars as it's signed.

Are you selling unopened brushables though?