Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

planning My Oc's list

cwhip9

hello all an idea ive had to help with some of my OCs and possibly yours is open up this thread for a 1x1 story with any of my oc and possibly yours.

Story themes ideas? well that's your call could be a casual slice of life, adventure story, mystery, romance,  heck maybe something dark...well you really cant go full dark on the forms but you get my point.

So who are the players you may ask, well here we are with.....

Cresent: a vampony that lives by himself in the everfree Forrest, likes to explore, eat pasta, make maps, and sometimes adds more odd levers for his fortress tree house he lives in.  He's curious and cheerful by nature, scared of dragons and is full nocturnal.

-looks: bat pony, pale grey coat with red mane and blue eyes
-cuti mark: burnt off via dragon fire
-Yes he drinks blood no he doesn't sparkle
-Age: vampire years 20s, pony years assumed over 100, vampires age really slow
-has a bounty on his head that is over 10 grand in bits

Note: based of myself do to me writing late at night, and a good oc for any dark rps  

OC page

https://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/cresent-r8713

(concept OC) Coolwhip: a unicorn that's a librarian with a double life as a privet eye. Lives next to the library, travels a lot with his double life. Likes chess, puzzles, and when not on a case or in the library keeps an rubix cube on him when he gets board, will pull the cube out any where and wont care who thinks other wise.  

-looks: earth pony, pale coat with blue mane and a green scarf he keeps the rubix cube in, scarf has a pocket in it.
-cuti mark: magnifying glass next to a rubix cube
-has a nephew named string shot helps him with case's evolving kids
-knows how to kill and everything to know about cresent, spares with him once a month followed by chilling out.
-analytical, kind of a pain in the but as he focus's on science or his case's.

-is nice to his nephew and friends, not having many one would get a Sherlock vibe from him.

note: based of Sherlock holms still working on rounding out.

String shot: A cheerful youngster fascinated by yoyo's and trying to get away from his mom who wants him to be a professor. When he isn't helping his uncle on the case or at the library he could be found trying out new tricks with his yoyo and magic. Lives ethier with his uncle's in ponyville or moms place in canterlot

-looks:small unicorn blue coat with a white mane 
-a spinning yoyo is his cuti mark
-learns a lot from his uncle coolwhip from solving case's to putting up a good fight with his magic and yoyo
-magic is based around his yoyo which helps him but sometimes hurts him like any yoyo
note: based around the idea of a good youngster based rp.

OC page: https://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/string-shot-r9521

Red leaf: a cheerful and rather compulsive with his magical ablitys which sometimes gets him in trouble as he belives magic can solve most anything. Lives with his uncle chirob and old unicorn who trys to teach him how to grow up and be a proper mage

-looks:a green coated crystal unicorn with a red mane and blue eyes
-cuti mark hasn't been made at the time of writing will hopfully update soon
-age: techniclhy over 1,000 but can be rp anywhere between 12-adult
note: newsit too the Ocs list cuti mark will come eventualy

oc page:https://mlpforums.com/roleplay-characters/red-leaf-r10054/

so let me know what rp/story you want to try with one of them or maybe all 3 of them I'll set up the RP page it could be advanced or a regular classic rp.

Edited by cwhip9

@@Orange Sparks, I like the idea of roxy, cult investigator. sense she like to look things up I could see the two meeting at twilghts, coolwhip for a case roxy for...bordum? lol your oc your call but I see a fun mystree the two could do together you game?

@@The Cerberus, link to oc, and I probably drum up something

Well, I have only this 

He is WIP so there isn't anything ready besides this picture,

In short he is kinda like two characters, The Mask being the second one, Mask is it's own character with it's own story, but in this case it's part of Gleaming Grin(pony's name) besides having its own personality and consciousness.   his cutiemark is The Mask and Mask grands him with unicorn-like magic abilities.

post-35322-0-37099700-1480875863_thumb.png

Backstory is under construction and personality not written down but I can write short backstory quickly if needed.
  • Brohoof 1

• 1 month later...

@cwhip9

Okay so maybe we could do a 1x1 RP together! Anyways I'll probably be playing as my OC Techno and his character page is in my signature! Anyways for the RP I was thinking that Techno was playing with his massive cape in the everfree forest as he was just having some fun because he was board of sitting in his lab! So I'm thinking that your OC Red Leaf came across him in the forest and Techno spawned a massive cape on your OC. So maybe we could find a way to have all three of your OCs in this RP as things would get quite quirky and interesting with Techno's slight obsession to massive capes! :) 

Edited by Techno Universal
  • Brohoof 1

45 minutes ago, Techno Universal said:

Okay so maybe we could do a 1x1 RP together! Anyways I'll probably be playing as my OC Techno and his character page is in my signature! Anyways for the RP I was thinking that Techno was playing with his massive cape in the everfree forest as he was just having some fun because he was board of sitting in his lab! So I'm thinking that your OC Red Leaf came across him in the forest and Techno spawned a massive cape on your OC. So maybe we could find a way to have all three of your OCs in this RP as things would get quite quirky and interesting with Techno's slight obsession to massive capes! :) 

looking at the your OC im honestly not sure which OC to throw at him but I think we could have a comidy of sorts with red leaf and the others meeting him

1 minute ago, cwhip9 said:

looking at the your OC im honestly not sure which OC to throw at him but I think we could have a comidy of sorts with red leaf and the others meeting him

Yeah it's basically about keeping things interesting in the RP and that's something I'll try to keep going with Techno getting a little quirky! Anyways the starting plot idea I posted earlier would probably be the best for the beginning of the RP! :)

• Brohoof 1

36 minutes ago, Techno Universal said:

Yeah it's basically about keeping things interesting in the RP and that's something I'll try to keep going with Techno getting a little quirky! Anyways the starting plot idea I posted earlier would probably be the best for the beginning of the RP! :)

want to set the RP and ooc up?

8 minutes ago, Techno Universal said:

Yeah I guess we could do that now! Though I'm about to have dinner so hopefully you can set up the threads! :)

lol I can do that

5 minutes ago, Techno Universal said:

Cool! And I've just finished dinner! :)

I'm going to have to call it a night I'll set it up before work tomorrow 4am my side right now :maud: and now I feel mean:(

6 minutes ago, cwhip9 said:

I'm going to have to call it a night I'll set it up before work tomorrow 4am my side right now :maud: and now I feel mean:(

Yeah meanwhile it's 8:11PM over here in Melbourne so good night mate! Anyways I might start the threads myself in a moment! :)