Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Is there anyone who owns every MLP merchandise ever made?

ManaMinori

If there is such a person, they needed to have a lot of money and free time on their hands to go after every last single piece of merchandise the MLP brand has ever created.

I would imagine there is someone out there who has collected everything if you are referring to the toys and collectibles only. There is a lot, but some people take their collecting very seriously.

Of course if you add on the licensed merchandise, the unofficial stuff... the bootleg stuff, the cheap foreign knock offs..... yikes.

• Brohoof 2

Well, some fandoms have collectors like that. Steve Sansweet comes to mind, and there are a lot more pieces in that fandom than Pony, so it is definitely possible.

I would make a joke about Chris Chan, but the more I think about it, the more I feel like his fragile mind is being controlled by a greater force (potentially FOX News) to make our portion of humanity look bad.

Doubtful... maybe somebody at Hasbro does?

Your icon fits your statement way too well.
  • Brohoof 1

That's practically impossible, as it'll be two decades worth of toys, and some merchandise, and this one has been quite crazy, as there are not only toys, but merch hare coming like crazy, as we got many different companies doing plush and some toys apart from the main ones. We also got books and tons of comics, schoolbags, plushies, etc