Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Help with value - G1 and G3

Spootiepatootie

One of the reasons I sought out this forum was to get an idea of the value of some of my collection. I have G1 & G3. I am looking to sell some to help finance a present for my husband.

Which would be better value in general:

MIB G3s - I have a cupboard full of lots of different ones and a couple of the first mail order G3 in bags) or various G1s (thinking of parting with a MIB spanish baby bowtie & buggy - I also have a MoC UK pose bowtie).

Telling us who would help. The MiB G3s depends on who they are and what playsets they may come in. You can still get G3s in box for cheap.

Bluerose on the Trading Post has an excellent price check on G1s. Or you can go into the arena and ask around the nirvana section. Their are a lot of knowledgeable people there.

Many mint in box G3s are around 16-25 dollars for singles, again depending on who.

@SpootiePatooie

Holiday ponies tend to rocket up in price around their respective holiday or seasons. Example, I'm looking for a Pumpkin Tart for my girl, but she went from 15+shipping, to 50 around Halloween. So you can expect Winter ponies like Snow-el, Chilly Breezes and Mistletoe to become more expensive now.

Playsets like the Wishing Well or the Spring Basket Playset usually run around 20-30 bucks MiB.

Comic Con, Pony Fair and Art Pop G3s usually go around 40-60 MiB. Examples are: Good vs.Evil, Peacock, Underwater, Egyptian, Ninja, Superhero, Villain, Frisco and Trolley.

Store exclusives, country exclusives and Highly Sought After G3s like Winter Snow, Anchors Away, Caribbean Delight, Port-a-bella, Love Letter and Marshmallow Cocoa can be as low as 10 to as high as 50.

Edited by Leave a Whisper
  • Brohoof 1