Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Which previous gen pony VAs you'd like to led his/her voice in FiM?

Steve Piranha

Hey, it's been a while since this cam to my mind a while ago because most of the recurring voices in FiM are pony veterans; in fact, I think it's easier to list who are NOT pony vets, and that list is getting thinner by the day with Kelly Sheridan (Starlight Glimmer) being a late addition, and Janyse Jaud (G3 Pinkie Pie) being confirmed to be working in a future FiM work, possibly S7. But there are some who voiced in previous MLP works that has yet to lend their voices in FiM. These are mine:

-Scott Menville: He voiced Danny, Megan's younger brother, in the first G1 show. While it's not very likely he'll be voicing in FiM due to being set in America, it's not entirely impossible, as we got one or two of them who did their voiced in FiM, apart of the more recurring Discord and Twi. It also helps that, unlike many of his peers, he's still pretty active. And the fact of making a Teen Titans Robin and Raven allusion might help

-Brad Swaile might be a good addition in FiM as he's the notable voice of Light Yagami

-Tony Sampson: He's the only Edd (Eddy to be precise) who has yet to voice in FiM. Sadly, I think that day will never come because he's retire from VA

-Venus Terzo: I think she's one of the few, if not only main G3 voices who has neither worked, nor confirmed she will work in FiM. She's G3's Rainbow Dash

Who are your pony vets you wanna hear in any G4 work?

• Brohoof 1

Peter Cullen who voiced Captain Crabnasty in G1

Michael Bell who voiced Grogar

Susan Blu and Frank Welker who all voiced various characters

Unsurprisingly all these names came up for me mainly because of Transformers :P

• Brohoof 1

Katie Leigh who voiced Fizzy

Susan Blue who voiced Paradise and Plooma, not to mention Stormer from Jem and the Holograms, Lady Jaye from GI Joe and Arcee from Transformers.

Nancy Cartwright who voiced Gusty.

Is Tammy Grimes still around? She did a great job voicing Catrina. She was also Molly Grue in The Last Unicorn and the pushy mouse lady in Thumbelina.

Charlie Adler who voiced Spike. I think he voiced a couple of bushwoolies and I think he also voiced Rep?

Edited by Leave a Whisper