Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Best Cat Breed

Shattered Ice

​I like Siamese cats too, they're just so cute.  Another breed I really like is the Abyssinian

Abyssiniancat.jpg

​of course, the maine coon

maine-coon-cats-19__605.jpg

​The last cat I had was a mix of American Bombay and something else(we found her at a shelter, she was also a very small cat).  My cat now is a domestic shorthair and I love her to bits. :wub: 

• Brohoof 4

Ocicat is without a doubt the best breed. They're friendly, intelligent and very cute.

Plus, they get along great with other cats.

Edit: They are a little expansive though (they usually cost around 550/).

Edited by Yamet
  • Brohoof 2

• 3 weeks later...

you cant go wrong with a moggy (general mongrel cat breed).

Though Denz and I were discussing cat breeds the other day as he wants a Russian Blue. My only concern about getting a pedigree cat other than the cost of a kitten, is that it cant really go outside. I hate having indoor cats, I feel they need even more attention than a moggy (which is not a good thing when you're both at work during the day), its not fair keeping a cat indoors the whole time. they need to be out imo and if a pricey cat is let outside unsupervised, then its gonna get snatched. 

so argh. He's gonna have to be happy with a black cat (gotta have a black cat in a household). 

My ex's Mum has 2 Ragdolls and they are really really stupid cats. Fluffy and cuddely but just no intelligence. 

Come on guys all these fancy breeds, behold the Domestic Long Hair, and they are pretty! (and cute!)

attachicon.gif^BAE3F92A8819B87CB59F055FD7028B72CCBDFF71A5603B1A61^pimgpsh_fullsize_distr.jpg

attachicon.gif^D021477D8B031089E7F952FEE7C0100D6327A7604F6DE79EEB^pimgpsh_fullsize_distr.jpg

and noisey XP

Denz' Mum has a longhair similar to yours there, but omg Charlie just never shushes. He always meows. silly cat. He LOVES attention though and just flops over onto his back as soon as you look at him lol

• Brohoof 1

I love all cats equally but few favorites are:

1. The European Shorthair.

sig-4786807.Sini_kienanen3w.jpg

They are so beautifully average.

2. Maine Coon 

sig-4786807.9o7XkG7l.png

Look at that magnificent beast =3

3. Sacred Birman

sig-4786807.lilli6.jpg

These....just beautiful. =3 Look at it,  LOOK AT IT!

Edited by The Cerberus