Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

searching A BLUE COMET?!

Crafty Hooves

a blue light streaked across the night sky towards ponyvile. it had an electric blue tail snaping behind it as it fell. It crashed into the middle of the town with a loud explosion waking everypony. It reduced the fountan to a pile of smoldering stone and... white fur?!

i did read the instructions but im still so confused....(/T^T\) It's just that I'm still used to the rp style of warriorcatsrpg, but all the mlp rp's there have been inactive for about a month now and i really need to get my characters active. im the kind of mare who needs directon from many points and i usualy can only rp on my 3ds so i have trouble with certain links and urls.

i did read the instructions but im still so confused....(/T^T) It's just that I'm still used to the rp style of warriorcatsrpg, but all the mlp rp's there have been inactive for about a month now and i really need to get my characters active. im the kind of mare who needs directon from many points and i usualy can only rp on my 3ds so i have trouble with certain links and urls.

It's really rather simple. You create a roleplay thread in Roleplays, not in this section. This section is for OOC/Planning threads. OOC threads are where you talk about your roleplay out of character. Every RP is REQUIRED to have an OOC thread. You make the OOC thread here, prefix with Searching if you're looking for players, and OOC when you're not looking.

Planning is for vague concepts that you want to flesh out more with other people. So don't use that unless you've only got a really small idea of what you want to do.

You also include a link to your OOC thread in your RP thread, and a link to your RP thread in your OOC thread so that people can go back and forth between them.

Feel free to look at my RP Shifted for a clear example of how the system works.

About the 3DS though; I can't really resolve that. I have no experience in RPing on non-computer formats. My apologies.