Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

searching MatchMakerPony

Prince Lightning Da Cute

Running an RP is harder than I though but steel in going to come right out and say...

[media=]http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=t348e24vDyA[/media]

Flutters is around here somewhere and I'm seeking her out along with another pink pony.

My apologies. Shall we schedule a time when we are all available?

Flutters is around here somewhere and I'm seeking her out along with another pink pony.

Hm.... you should ask for any people to join as Flutters

ATM were looking for A Fluttershy and A Pinkie Pie. Besides that we have no other place to put you.

...so that's what you meant by Pink pony xD I'm way slower than I thought
  • Brohoof 1

For the- OOHHH!!! Me dumb that y!

1. Go to the first post

2. Click Edit

3. Click the gray "Use full Editor"

4. I think you can do the rest

MAKE SURE YOU COPY THE FIRST POST BEFORE YOU EDIT IT

1. Go to the first post

2. Click Edit

3. Click the gray "Use full Editor"

4. I think you can do the rest

MAKE SURE YOU COPY THE FIRST POST BEFORE YOU EDIT IT

If you mean the actual RP then it's done, if you mean this OOC then it's right because we're looking for a Pinkie and Flutters.

Just one little addendum Flick. I wouldn't think I'm in a total "opposites attract" situation with Fluttershy. I like her precisely because we would be very compatible. We both love animals, we prefer to let others take the lead, we both don't like conflict, we're both good with kids, we're also both a bit of a doormat. (Me now more than her with character development!) Point being. The only reason I'm concerned she wouldn't like me without completely breaking character is her natural shyness coupled with my choice in profession, which is anathema to her very nature. I could go into a litany of why I chose the martial path (in-character and in real life) but in brief, it's not because I want to hurt things.

Just one little addendum Flick. I wouldn't think I'm in a total "opposites attract" situation with Fluttershy. I like her precisely because we would be very compatible. We both love animals, we prefer to let others take the lead, we both don't like conflict, we're both good with kids, we're also both a bit of a doormat. (Me now more than her with character development!) Point being. The only reason I'm concerned she wouldn't like me without completely breaking character is her natural shyness coupled with my choice in profession, which is anathema to her very nature. I could go into a litany of why I chose the martial path (in-character and in real life) but in brief, it's not because I want to hurt things.

I see, or I should say have seen. I'm still looking for that flutters. I'm just putting you through situations she would excel in, you're going to lead the conflict, this is your RP, I'm just the DM. Until I find a flutters, I may take us to tarsus and back.

I see, or I should say have seen. I'm still looking for that flutters. I'm just putting you through situations she would excel in, you're going to lead the conflict, this is your RP, I'm just the DM. Until I find a flutters, I may take us to tarsus and back.

Kind of a lot just set a guy up on a date don't you think? :lol:

So when you say this is "my RP" does that mean I can choose to end this search with my next post? I'm not sure at which point I'm godmoding or not. With Lightning being an Alicorn I certainly can't overpower him.