Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

searching MatchMakerPony

Prince Lightning Da Cute

So when you say this is "my RP" does that mean I can choose to end this search with my next post? I'm not sure at which point I'm godmoding or not. With Lightning being an Alicorn I certainly can't overpower him.

That's a competion of powers. DM means "Dungeon Master" which means Im like the admin of the RP. It's your RP because it revolves around your chasing of the perfect mare, which is flutters.

I actually liking this, why you want to end it? =<

That's a competion of powers. DM means "Dungeon Master" which means Im like the admin of the RP. It's your RP because it revolves around your chasing of the perfect mare, which is flutters.

I actually liking this, why you want to end it? =<

Like I said, I wasn't aware where your authority as both DM and a PC began and ended. (I have played Dungeons and Dragons. I love that game!)

{{Easy for you to enjoy us stumbling about in the dark forest while you control the very elements that surround us!}}

Like I said, I wasn't aware where your authority as both DM and a PC began and ended. (I have played Dungeons and Dragons. I love that game!)

{{Easy for you to enjoy us stumbling about in the dark forest while you control the very elements that surround us!}}

Think about this, if I wasn't putting everything in your path and found a flutters. How exciting would that be? Of you deserve her love then this should come as a niche. You love animals right? Notice how they have been your only enemies rather than actual competion?

I know I was just kidding. That said I DO love animals, even bugs that I find around the house I try to let out rather than kill. That said, if a bear comes at me and I can't run, I'm gonna defend myself. (More than likely I would die, but I wouldn't just let it kill me.)

I know I was just kidding. That said I DO love animals, even bugs that I find around the house I try to let out rather than kill. That said, if a bear comes at me and I can't run, I'm gonna defend myself. (More than likely I would die, but I wouldn't just let it kill me.)

That bear was me, I was asking you of you could help take off this suit, the zipper stuck.

and then Pinkazoid comes out of no where and shoots the bear with an avocado gun... which just makes him real mad, and so the bear kills her too

That bear was me, I was asking you of you could help take off this suit, the zipper stuck.

and then Pinkazoid comes out of no where and shoots the bear with an avocado gun... which just makes him real mad, and so the bear kills her too

Posted Image

• Brohoof 3