Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general What Color Eyes do you Have?

Lucky Bolt

I was born with bright blue eyes, then they slowly changed to a bright, pale-ish green as I got to be around the age of 4 or 5, which is what I have now. But they can also look dark green, white-green and sometimes grayish green, it really all depends on the lighting.  :smug:

Edited by Lucky Bolt
  • Brohoof 3

My eyes are a mixture of gray, green and blue. It's nothing special and I'd probably be more content with them if they were blue instead.  :D

Well it's extremely dark brown. So dark that you can actually only see the brown if you shine a flashlight in my eyes as they look completely black generally. It's definitely something extremely unique as I've never seen someone else with brown eyes as dark as mine. :)

Edited by Techno Universal
  • Brohoof 2

I have hazel green eyes, not very exciting.  I'd like to have maybe purple or green eyes, I'm actually considering getting contacts just for that.  I'm not very comfortable with touching my eyes though...

• Brohoof 1

Green'ish/blue'ish/gold/ish? I usually go with green, but they seem to change themselves up.

I'd add a pic to show you, but I haven't figured out how yet. Hahaha.

Update: I found it!post-40205-0-60808200-1482529207_thumb.jpg

Uh, pardon for the crazy blur...it looked normal when I uploaded it. lol I have much to learn.

Edited by Color Song
  • Brohoof 4