Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general What Color Eyes do you Have?

Lucky Bolt

Im not kidding this actually happens

If i have a certain emotion predominately for more then 3 weeks my eyes will change color (altho I'm usually hazel/green)

Hazel/brown- sad

Green- run for your life

blue- i haven't had this since before my parents divorced (I'm assuming it means content/happy)

so ya those are my weird eyes ..  :crackle:

Im not kidding this actually happens

If i have a certain emotion predominately for more then 3 weeks my eyes will change color (altho I'm usually hazel/green)

Hazel/brown- sad

Green- run for your life

blue- i haven't had this since before my parents divorced (I'm assuming it means content/happy)

so ya those are my weird eyes ..  :crackle:

Pretty sure that's actually common.

From what I remember, everyone starts out with blue eyes, and they naturally transition into more and more brown due to the melanin in the iris.

You might look up the channel "SciShow", a video called "7 Weird Things That Happen Before You're 7"

I'm not too familiar with the rules on linking YouTube videos, safe or not, so I don't know that I can link them here.

Not too convinced it's based on emotion, but that eyes transition between colors based on the levels of melanin in them.

Still, neat stuff to see change :D

• Brohoof 1

My eyes are green. My father and brother have blue eyes while my mother and sister have brown eyes. I suppose I got lucky with that gene! I like my eye color because I think it's just a lovely color for eyes.

• Brohoof 5

My eyes are green. My father and brother have blue eyes while my mother and sister have brown eyes. I suppose I got lucky with that gene! I like my eye color because I think it's just a lovely color for eyes.

Green is rather nice, yes.

Relating to the question of this thread, I have blue eyes. They suit me, I think.

• Brohoof 1

yeah same here, I couldn't be prouder about having green eyes

I have absolutely no idea what color my eyes are :please:

My eyes are a mix of blue, grey and green. They're mainly grey but there is an inner ring of green and an outter ring of blue. Depending on the light my eyes can appear blue, grey or green but they are usually nothing special and a blue-ish grey collor :/ the changing might sound cool but it's not a big change at all.. Seriously, my eyes are boring.

I once had a teacher and her eyes were crazy, she could shift from completely brown, like, no doubt about it that they were brown, to bright blue the next day and green after that, it was so cool! I'm jealous...

Edited by Summer Breeze
  • Brohoof 3