Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Mom! My cutie-mark is a_____!

TwilightPomegranate

Credit to a similar game like this, I forgot the name..

So basically, you have to say "Mom! My cutie-mark is a _____!" and the person below will explain why your cutie-mark is that. For example...

:sunbutt: : Mom! My cutie-mark is me and Princess Luna dancing!

:grin: : That's because you want to dance in the night. Mom! My cutie-mark is _____! 

And so on, so I'll start! And be sure to use some information about them to explain their cutie-mark if needed!

MOM! MY CUTIE-MARK IS A CRAYON!

• Brohoof 1

I told you not to crack open that piñata for your birthday! Well done. You got it just by opening your piñata too early.

Mom! My cutie mark is a Blanket!

• Brohoof 1

Have you been playing too much Pokemon? That'll explain it. You really need to get some fresh air once in a while :/

Mom! My cutie mark is a smoothie!

• Brohoof 1

You are one lucky killer.

Mom, my cutie mark is a FitnessGram pacer test, which if you're not aware is a multistage aerobic capacity test that progressively gets more difficult as it continues. The 20 meter pacer test will begin in 30 seconds. Line up at the start. The running speed starts slowly, but gets faster each minute after you hear this signal. A single lap should be completed each time you hear this sound. Remember to run in a straight line, and run as long as possible. The second time you fail to complete a lap before the sound, your test is over. The test will begin on the word start. On your mark, get ready, start.

• Brohoof 2

• 2 weeks later...

If it's green, you should start a gardening business! 

Mom! My cutie mark is a potato chip! 

• Brohoof 1