Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What would you do if you saw Bigfoot?

heavens-champion

Take pictures and try to sell them to the History channel. In that channel they would take just one or three photos and make a whole documentary about it, blowing it up and show those three photos over and over again while putting on eerie music.

I'd try to take a photo of bigfoot, or better still a video.

Some scientists think that a great ape, a relative of the Gigantopithicus Blacki (who we have found fossils of in Asia) may have made it across the Bering Sea Bridge and may be living in North America, and that it's afraid of humans.  It'd have to be pretty smart to be able to avoid provable contact with humans, but then again, great apes are smart.

That being said, I'd give bigfoot his or her distance.  If it's afraid of humans (or if it's a mother protecting a baby bigfoot), then you don't want it to think it needs to attack a human for defense!

• 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...

Well, first of all, I would wonder what it was doing so close to my home. :mlp_please:

Afterward, I would likely take a few photos of it, alongside a video... and witness the countless debates over whether or not it was real. I suppose I would also search the area for any fur samples; DNA testing would reveal the truth.

"Look, guys! You're my witness! He is an Bigfeet! I have him on tape! I have you all on tape witnessing it!"