Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general What are you doing for Christmas day? :)

Member Berry

I'm just staying at home with my parents :) We will visit my sister and her kids tomorrow at about 11 am :) I'm having dinner at home with my parents :) 

I don't have a clue what my mother and boyfriend got me (I only know my mum got me new trainers) so I'm excited about that :D

• Brohoof 1

Usually, my household would go my Uncle Dave and Aunt Mary's house for family reunions on Thanksgiving and Christmas. But ever since one of their sons (my cousin) died in March 2015, I haven't been to their place; not since the funeral.

Because of this, my household's been staying home for the holidays!

I'm going out to my grandma and grandpa's place for lunch. Then I'm going down to see nanna in the evening. And on top of that here in Melbourne Australia it's going to be a blasting hot day of over 36© about 95(FH). It really is going to be a challenge from the exreame heat as it's literally the hottest Christmas Day we've had here in years!!! :)

Since we were visiting my grandparents today, we'll probably spend most of our time at home tomorrow. Maybe watch some movies at some point too, which I hope would happen. At least there are two things that I know for sure - my dad is going to help me build my new computer chair and later I'll start Pokemon Moon!

In the morning, opening presents and such. Yes I'm 25 but we still do that tradition for Christmas. Later however, we have our entire extended family over for Christmas party. It's a major operation to set up but it's well worth it.

Church and spending Christmas Evening at my Grandparents' house. We spend Christmas Eve with family from my Mother's Side and Christmas Day with family from my Father's side so we can see both. This year we hosted my Mother's side so it was a big to-do but lots of fun even if my feet hurt, but that's what happens when you cook for nearly 7 hours straight.  :wacko: No more cooking for the next couple days for me!

Have a Merry Christmas everyone!!

Tis was is as....was a simply decent Christmas Day, went better than I had expected. Didn't do a whole lot but I don't need to. Had plenty of food, opened some gifts, played some games, spent some time with family, pretty much what I could ask for. Probably one of the better Christmas days in the past couple of years.

Well we celebrate Christmas the 24th here and during that day I was with my relatives on my father's side, on the 25th we were with my mother's. Got tickets to a famous magician's show, I'm quite excited :)

Just the usual, eating dinner, watching the same Christmas specials and spending time on the Internet. When it comes to christmas, i'm on a rather "Grinchy" mood, heh heh heh. Nonetheless, i hope you guys and girls had a sweet Christmas with lots of fun.

Edited by Dino-Mario