Member Berry

General What are you doing for Christmas day? :)

I'm just staying at home with my parents :) We will visit my sister and her kids tomorrow at about 11 am :) I'm having dinner at home with my parents :) 

I don't have a clue what my mother and boyfriend got me (I only know my mum got me new trainers) so I'm excited about that :D

Usually, my household would go my Uncle Dave and Aunt Mary's house for family reunions on Thanksgiving and Christmas. But ever since one of their sons (my cousin) died in March 2015, I haven't been to their place; not since the funeral.

Because of this, my household's been staying home for the holidays!

Badges

I am just staying home with my parents this Christmas.

Badges

Staying at home except for lunch, we're going out for curry. We'll probably watch Christmas specials on the BBC.

Badges

I bought an anime fighting video game (Nitroplus Blasterz). I also cook for my family because I'm a decent chef.

Muh heritage is mixed, but I have Spanish blood too and the Spanish are good at cooking stuff.

I'm going out to my grandma and grandpa's place for lunch. Then I'm going down to see nanna in the evening. And on top of that here in Melbourne Australia it's going to be a blasting hot day of over 36© about 95(FH). It really is going to be a challenge from the exreame heat as it's literally the hottest Christmas Day we've had here in years!!! :)

Alone, probably.  I haven't really celebrated christmas in a few years so it's not really that big of a deal for me.

Since we were visiting my grandparents today, we'll probably spend most of our time at home tomorrow. Maybe watch some movies at some point too, which I hope would happen. At least there are two things that I know for sure - my dad is going to help me build my new computer chair and later I'll start Pokemon Moon!

In the morning, opening presents and such. Yes I'm 25 but we still do that tradition for Christmas. Later however, we have our entire extended family over for Christmas party. It's a major operation to set up but it's well worth it.

As always at home with my parents, brother and 4 cats, watching tv (some films, Doctor Who & Queen's Speech) and Christmas dinner.

Heading over to my aunt, uncle, and cousins' place. Same as every year. :D

Badges

I have to work, and then come home, get some rest and prepare to go back to work.

I don't have any family to really celebrate with, so it works out I suppose.

Badges

I'm going to be staying home since the cold weather outside isn't really to my liking.

Badges

Probably spend it on here moderating, don't have much else to do. Still not sure what games to get from the Steam Winter Sale either xD

Spending it with my parents, brother, and grandmother. It's quite possibly the last Christmas we'll have as a family, so I'm going to try and make the most of it.

I'll be painting my new house and playing Fallout 4 afterwards.

Church and spending Christmas Evening at my Grandparents' house. We spend Christmas Eve with family from my Mother's Side and Christmas Day with family from my Father's side so we can see both. This year we hosted my Mother's side so it was a big to-do but lots of fun even if my feet hurt, but that's what happens when you cook for nearly 7 hours straight.  :wacko: No more cooking for the next couple days for me!

Have a Merry Christmas everyone!!

Opening presents that I already know what they are, then going to work on an 8 hour shift until 11 pm.

Oh what fun the holidays are.

Tis was is as....was a simply decent Christmas Day, went better than I had expected. Didn't do a whole lot but I don't need to. Had plenty of food, opened some gifts, played some games, spent some time with family, pretty much what I could ask for. Probably one of the better Christmas days in the past couple of years.

Badges

Well we celebrate Christmas the 24th here and during that day I was with my relatives on my father's side, on the 25th we were with my mother's. Got tickets to a famous magician's show, I'm quite excited :)

Just the usual, eating dinner, watching the same Christmas specials and spending time on the Internet. When it comes to christmas, i'm on a rather "Grinchy" mood, heh heh heh. Nonetheless, i hope you guys and girls had a sweet Christmas with lots of fun.

Edited by Dino-Mario