• Yellow
    • Green
    • Blue
    • Indigo
    • Violet (Purple)
    • Black
    • White
    • Brown
    • Grey (or gray if you're a filthy barbarian)
    • Pink
    • Gold
    • Silver

Pink :) ~

yeah we have noticed that :wub:

I love orange and Green

At first my favourite colour was red, then for half a year it was green. For about 4 years, black has been my favourite but I do really love purple and have for awhile. I think purple is/will be my favourite colour.

Depends on the day, the mood and what happens to me. I visualize different colors for different things.

People's names, different words, sounds, feelings, and whichever one stands out to me, seems to stick with me.

It commonly relates to things I've experienced that day. For example, if I hear a song that stands out to me, the color I feel sticks with me and I remember that feeling through that color.

I seem to have an affinity to light blue shades lately.

Once upon a time, green was my favorite color, because green was the favorite color of my best friend and, back then, I apparently had a crippling fear of independent thought. Since then, however, my favorite color has become blue, partially perhaps due to its association with technology. That may be also why silver is also fairly appealing for I, though blue still wins the contest.

• 2 weeks later...
Yellow! When i was little my dad had a yellow motorcycle i loved it then and have loved motorcycles ever since, yellow is warm and bright like a sunshine hug, my favorite song was you are my sunshine and my dad would always sing it to me before i went to bed, our first cat was yellow, my hair is "yellow" as little kids say, throughout my life yellow is a constant and cheery color! :)