• Yellow
    • Green
    • Blue
    • Indigo
    • Violet (Purple)
    • Black
    • White
    • Brown
    • Grey (or gray if you're a filthy barbarian)
    • Pink
    • Gold
    • Silver

Blue is best pony. All others are worst ponies. Anyone who disagrees is wrong.

Unless you are Rust orange

Or Olive Green

Only exceptions

My username: Celtore.

My quest: To seek the holy grail!

My favourite colour: ..... I don't know that!

Seriously, I dont! Its either green blue or purple. There are shades of each that are really appealing to me.

Ok, lets look at each.

Green: the colour of lush grass and the first colour I see when I try to imagine sweeping hills in the country. A wonderfully vibrant colour, relaxing, natural, the middle of the colour spectrum.

Blue: another natural colour, the colour of the sky (much of the time) and the vast ocean. Imagine being out in the ocean and all that can be seen is blue from the ocean to the sky. It too is a wonderful colour. In Alaska, I saw a section of water that was bright cyan near a glacier, one of the most beautiful sights I ever saw.

Purple: not quite as natural as the other two nor as poetic, but there is something alluring about this colour for me. I find it sort of soothing and yet full of energy, vibrant and yet subtle. There is just something about it that I really like, I just cant explain what...

So yeah, I would be thrown off the bridge of death. I honestly don't know.

(edited)

PURPLE FOLLOWED VERY CLOSELY BY PINK!! PINK AND PURPLE=BEST COLOR COMBO!! LOVE IT!!!

THIRD FAVORITE GREEN!! ESPECIALLY ITS LIME ACCENT IT JUST APPEALS TO ME!!! DARK GREEN IS OK BUT MEH!!

Edited by Pink Mist

What favorite color is mine? One could say that it would be green, more specifically a delectable Olive Drab Green. But you know what I love more than Olive Drab Green? The colors that go well with it.

It mixes well with Red, Cyan, Chartreuse, Purple, Orange, Vermillion, Violet, Yellow and Blue!

It's just so many colors, I just, so beautiful I can't decide my favorite color now! pervyfacederpy2plz.jpg?1

My favorite color is indigo. The color that's not quite sky-blue and not quite violet, but a beautiful color in between. Indigo is also a color that doesn't often appear when someone asks this sort of question. 

Hooray for indigo!

Orange.

It's been my favorite color since I was at least 6. I don't know why. There isn't really any particular reason. I just...like it.

Funny little story, while my favourite today is blue and has been for most my life, back when I was very very little it was green.

I was so obsessed with the colour green I called everything green even if it wasn't, I can also be stubborn. It got so bad that the school recommended to my parents that I get some very professional help as they actually 100% believed I was colour blind.

My parents knew that was totally unnecessary and false and it turns out my parents were right.

Purple, especially the darker and more regal shades, and many shades of blue, from sky to navy. Red's a deep and passionate color as well.

I like blue a lot. According to some crazy scientists or something it's a naturally calming color.

I like all shades of it. Light blue is good for backgrounds and ponies, and deep blue is just pure awesome. :3

Green. The color of Grass, Tinkerbell, and Ireland. But yup, green is probably my favorite color. I like sea-green and mint green.

My favorite color is green black. Black & silver are a combination I like a lot too. 

But my favorite by far is green always has been and always will.

Some may think my favorite color is pink :P but it is not.

Back when I was a medium Freedan junior, my favorite color had been green, mostly because back then, I was also a hardcore Star Wars fan (still am in some ways but nowhere near as much), and I was blown away when Luke's lightsaber changed to green. But after that, it had been blue for the longest time until recently. For at least a year or so, Red and certain brighter shades of it including Orange and Yellow are my favorites. I still really like Blue and its darker and brighter shades after red however :33

Green has to be. Green is it. The colour of emeralds and even some gems...even the colour of hope. Yes, i truly love green, but nowadays, for some reason, my colour of choice has changed to deep purple. I don't know why...i just have a strong fixation towards it and it's delightful shade. Black has also attracted me for a long time now, though.

I'd have to say purple is my favorite color. But it can't be just any purple it's gotta be the right amount of darkness. Probably something like this.

(edited)

Black and red.

Red - color of BLOOD!!! >: - D

Black - color of Darkness.

Besides, black & red, for a clothes, it fits with me

Other colors - not so much...

Edited by Karl97

I'm not sure. What color is the sky in the east at five in the morning? Whatever color that is, it would be my favorite. Now I'm at one-hundred characters! Yay!

I have to say it's black for me. I don't know why though. To me its just a calming color that I feel suits me. The only downside being that when i dress in almost all black, I change. My personality becomes more dark, and I just.... I don't know. Its weird but it feels nice.

I am a fan of green, and have always been since I was a little girl. Green has been my favorite because of my love for nature, and gardening. It's such a serene color.