leonbrony17

If you could delete ONE song, which song would you choose?

BBBFF song.

What about you?

Edited by leonbrony17

LeonBrony, you changed your picture! I would remove one of the songs I don't remember. The worst song I can remember is the go kart song

The song from The Times They Are A Changeling. Songs that hit you in the feels are nice, but I don't like hearing Spike sing. And it felt way out of place with everyone in the room looking pissed off and ready to kick Spike's ass for defending Thorax. A simple lecture would have sufficed. 

Badges

Probably one of the lesser known songs that most people don't remember all that much.

"You Got to Share, You Got to Care," hands down, no question. Worst song ever, Pinkie Pie, go to your room without dessert, you started an almost war!

Whichever the one from "The Fault in Our Cutie Marks" was, because while it's just one of many bland songs the show has given us since season 5, it's also the only thing holding that episode back for me. Would be an all-time favourite without it, most likely.

Edited by AlexanderThrond

Most of Pinkie's songs from Seasons 1 & 2 (minus Smile Song of course). They were just cringeworthy.

Either that or Sisterhood... dear god that's an assault on the ears.

That syutpid song from the Zphier episode..ugh just felt like singing lecture to me.

I'll fly. Unmeasurable unnecessary and ruined the episode for me.

Any of them "Flam Flim bros" songs sure sounds fine to me. Never really like those two and their singing.

Badges

Spike singing in Equestria Games is something that I could easily go without.

Agree with you 100%. I'm surprised more people did not nominate this song. I know that the song was supposed to be bad on purpose, but I always have to skip over that scene when I re-watch that episode. 

The Equestria Games National Anthem F-Up by Spike is something I want to erase from my memories. When I first watched that scene, I had to play music over it just to watch it.

Pinkies rapping in the Testing, Testing, 1, 2, 3, or Spikes "anthem" in the Crystal Games.