VG_Addict

General What is snow like where you live?

It snows about every other year where I live. It's usually wet and slushy like, although last winter was an exception. It was powder like.

• Brohoof 1

We tend to get more ice than snow. If it does snow it lasts a couple of days at most. Sometimes it's melted by afternoon but the roads and sidewalks are still covered in ice. I love cold weather but if there was one thing I hate it would be trying to walk through the snow and ice to get to, from, and while working.

Depends on the moisture content of the atmosphere. Sometimes we get light, fluffy snow that blows easily with any gust of wind. But, it is more common for us to get wetter snow, the type of snow that's good for making snowballs.

There hasn’t been much snow here in northeren Illinois over the past few years. We might get a few inches but that’s about it. I miss getting tons of snow.

Odd enough, there hasn't been much snow this year considering how much we had last year(last January that is) it's barely snowed and the snow that does come doesn't stick around very long.  I kinda miss the snow, odd as it is to say that.

Badges

Hasn’t been snowing recently where I am, but when it does it can become a blizzard. I love that, because winter is easily my favorite season and I wish I lived in a place where it stormed more. I’d call the amount we get about moderate even if there’s snow storms. 

I've never seen actual snow where I live, exactly. Some years ago it almost did, but finally it didn't.

Badges

It used to snow a lot where I live now. Now it never snows. I blame global warming. :unamused:

Badges