Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request shop I draw (almost) whatever you want! ^o^ (closed)

Br O N Y

HELLO THERE!

I would love to improve my drawing skills, but I need some motivation in order to practice, therefore I made this request shop. I draw OC's, not OC's, characters from the show or just characters that you made up in your last erotic fanfic that you posted on tumblr  ;) you name it, (almost) everything! :pinkie: .....okay, not clop, I'am not a huge fan of that. And I also don't draw male ponies, because I just really don't like them for some reason..... :adorkable: ....anyway, here are a few examples: 

post-35452-0-76885200-1446850987_thumb.jpg
post-35452-0-34863300-1448654793_thumb.jpg
post-35452-0-50029500-1477004894_thumb.jpg
post-35452-0-82700800-1480291911_thumb.jpg

I scanned the last one, so every drawing will look like the last one, I just was too lazy to scan in the other ones right now.  :twi:

I also have a few rules:

As I said, I don't wanna draw male ponies, I'am sorry, I just wouldn't have the motivation to draw them, since I don't like them.

If you request an OC, a rough sketch would be really cool, but if you absolutely suck at drawing, a detailed describtion will do as well. :)

Tell me which post you want your character to be in, because I suck at coming up with poses, and I'am really not going to draw your character in this boring "pony maker" side view.

Aaaaaand no clop, but this should be really obvious by now. 

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can you do a mare version of my OC? His name is Lord Senvious, he is an alicorn, deep blue eyes, half deep ocean blue half snow white glinting mane that flows like Celestia's, overcast grey skin. Water vortex or a whirlpool as a cutie mark. 

I want her to have a smirk on her face, a pose like this but with a smirk. Maybe have some sort of crown on her head also, a white one with a single emerald. Make her tall, like Chrysalis. 

sig-4774748.queen_chrysalis_by_theshadow

Edited by NightMare Star.

Hmm can you do my fursona please?

I never really did other anthro animals than ponies, but if you would give me a more detailed describtion of what you want, I'll look into it.

Can you do a mare version of my OC? His name is Lord Senvious, he is an alicorn, deep blue eyes, half deep ocean blue half snow white glinting mane that flows like Celestia's, overcast grey skin. Water vortex or a whirlpool as a cutie mark. 

I want her to have a smirk on her face, a pose like this but with a smirk. Maybe have some sort of crown on her head also, a white one with a single emerald. Make her tall, like Chrysalis. 

sig-4774748.queen_chrysalis_by_theshadow

I'll work on that. ^^

Are you able to do Applejack reading a book?

Well, I could give it a try. 

Pinkie Pie wearing a Mario hat, Rainbow Dash with her mane spikier and dyed dark blue, Applejack spinning around like a tornado, Rarity nurturing a Pikachu, Twilight typing at a computer and Fluttershy being flung out of a giant slingshot. You can gather that these are all video game references in some fashion.

Pinkie Pie= Mario (Nintendo)

Rainbow Dash- Sanic (Sega)

Applejack- Crash "I'm finally being noticed for the first time since 1999" Bandicoot (PlayStation)

Rarity- Pokémon (I wanted to do a Microsoft one in some way, but the only thing I could think of was Halo)

Twilight- MS-DOS

Fluttershy- Angry Birds (iOS)

I think you should do these either one at a time or two at a time (the latter of which I'm fond seeing).

Edited by EmployeeAMillion

Well my fursona is a mouse with light blue fur (her lighter fur is silver or a lighter blue) with long flowing purple hair with black highlights. She has soft purple eyes., something like this and wears something like this  with and open leather jacket and glasses like these

Well my fursona is a mouse with light blue fur (her lighter fur is silver or a lighter blue) with long flowing purple hair with black highlights. She has soft purple eyes., something like this and wears something like this  with and open leather jacket and glasses like these

That actually sounds really interesting, I'll try it. ^-^ But I still have a few questions, what do you mean with "her lighter fur is silver"?

How is my drawing doing?

I'am really not fast at drawing, because I take my time for that, and I also really need to work on other stuff in my life right now, but I'll get it done soon, I promise. ^-^

I'am really not fast at drawing, because I take my time for that, and I also really need to work on other stuff in my life right now, but I'll get it done soon, I promise. ^-^

could I also ask for another commission? This one is going to be somewhat sad however

could I also ask for another commission? This one is going to be somewhat sad however

You probably mean request, but sure, why not? Just keep in mind that I'am not the fastest at drawing, so it may take a whilr.

Do you know how there's some pictures of a couple who seem to be separated by a wall? They're both facing the wall, and their hand is on it on the exact same spot, and it seems as if they are touching hands but they're expression is sad? If you could draw Orange and Dynamo like that, that would be wonderful

Do you know how there's some pictures of a couple who seem to be separated by a wall? They're both facing the wall, and their hand is on it on the exact same spot, and it seems as if they are touching hands but they're expression is sad? If you could draw Orange and Dynamo like that, that would be wonderful

Okay, sounds like a cool idea, but first you have to tell me, who is Orange?

this is Orange Sparks (my oc)

sig-4775825.orange_sherbet_sparks_by_rox

and idea for what her tail looks like:

sig-4775825.orange_and_dynamo__2_by_nigh

sig-4775825.orange_and_dynamo_s_pokemon_

sig-4775825.a_beautiful_family_moment_by

Hey, is it okay for you if I draw her without a jacket, because the dress you chopse look really awesome, like it fits 100%, but the jacket would kinda hide a lot of it.

Hia :) If you got time n so, Would you give my Flearia a try :)? pose um... laying down reading a book? The purple orb beside her is a spirit, her companion who is always with her. But you can add her if you want :)

Ref page.

http://cayfie.deviantart.com/art/Always-there-603700051?q=Flearia%2F68615845&qo=5

http://alissa1010.deviantart.com/art/Flearia-Gift-627162148?q=Flearia%2F68615845&qo=1

Hia :) If you got time n so, Would you give my Flearia a try :)? pose um... laying down reading a book? The purple orb beside her is a spirit, her companion who is always with her. But you can add her if you want :)

Ref page.

http://cayfie.deviantart.com/art/Always-there-603700051?q=Flearia%2F68615845&qo=5

http://alissa1010.deviantart.com/art/Flearia-Gift-627162148?q=Flearia%2F68615845&qo=1

Hmm...you OC is well designed and your request is reasonable, well, I guess I'll give it a try. But I might change the pose if I come up with something better, I hope that's okay for you.