Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request shop I draw (almost) whatever you want! ^o^ (closed)

Br O N Y

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah sure that is fine :)

Hello there! Soooo I'am done with your request ^-^ Unfortunaly, my scanner is too small for that drawing, so taking a photo of it was my only option.  :adorkable:

post-35452-0-80474700-1482859610_thumb.jpg

I hope you like it still though.  :please:

Hello there! Soooo I'am done with your request ^-^ Unfortunaly, my scanner is too small for that drawing, so taking a photo of it was my only option.  I hope you like it still though. 

Ohmigosh that's so cute <3

So you are doing other stuffs then pony too? Would you mind changing my request then to my persona :$ 

She's a dragon. ref here. Hope it is ok :$

Edited by Flearia Dragondanser

Ohmigosh that's so cute <3

So you are doing other stuffs then pony too? Would you mind changing my request then to my persona :$ 

She's a dragon. ref here. Hope it is ok :$

As the title says, I draw (almost) whatever you want, so of course you can change your request. ^-^ I'am getting a little bit tired of pony stuff anyway. And thank you ^-^ I honestly doubted that anyone would like it.

So how long does it usually take you to complete a request?

I honestly don't know, since this is my first request shop. But I take quite long, usually a day for a drawing (and I probably can't draw tomorrow). So I kindly ask you to only make one request, if that would be possible? Really cool would be an original character, since I'am getting kinda tired of drawing the characters from the show.

Could you do my OC Amber Star?

post-39775-0-60951400-1482874489.jpg

Just make her a Pegasus 

Would it be ok if you could draw her and Rainbow Dash flying together?

Thanks!

Edited by Amber Star

Could you do my OC Amber Star?

attachicon.gifIMG_1775.JPG

Just make her a Pegasus 

Would it be ok if you could draw her and Rainbow Dash flying together?

Thanks!

Flying together with Rainbow Dash, of course! I already have such a cool idea for that! ^o^

Don't say that, you need to be pushy with a lazy fuck like me.

Da fate of da world rests on dose OCs being drawn NOW! DO EET NAO!!

image.jpg

Yays! My first meme on these forums!!

Hee! That's the thing though, you make a request thread & say you'll draw for peeps and they come outta the woodwork! Do feel free to change the title sometime to add on on something like (closed to catch up) or something when you need it.

I almost feel bad asking for my own request, on account of its elaborate-ness. Almost...

Of course ^-^ just as a side note, I rather draw original characters than these from the show.

Hee-hee! Ask and thee shalt receive!!

How would you like to drac a Drawonequus?

He's the namesake I got up above and I've got as detailed as possible description of his...parts over on his rp list link I've got buried in my profile and here's a little guide pic I took when I could still put camera pictures up on this old comp.

IMG_3624.jpg

Same pose as that, basically a redrawing. Do feel free to shoot me a message if you need any more specifics!

Hee, been listening to the Put That Cookie Down remix of Arnold's while I type this. May have to face facts that I'm a natural troll!

Flying together with Rainbow Dash, of course! I already have such a cool idea for that! ^o^

I almost forgot, could you draw a lightning bolt inside my OCs horseshoe cutie mark instead of a the star? and change her body color to the same blue as Dash's? thanks! lol

I almost forgot, could you draw a lightning bolt inside my OCs horseshoe cutie mark instead of a the star? and change her body color to the same blue as Dash's? thanks! lol

Of course I can change the cutie mark, but making your OC the same colour as Rainbow Dash is not a good idea I think, that would look kinda boring.

Can't I just leave your OC at the colour it is?

Of course I can change the cutie mark, but making your OC the same colour as Rainbow Dash is not a good idea I think, that would look kinda boring.

Can't I just leave your OC at the colour it is?

that's ok! sure, I thought that, thanks again! 

It's not pony-related, but could you draw a durian wearing a top hat?

Oh my god...the \/isitor replied to my topic......um eh...anyway, I honestly don't even know what a durian is, if it's your female fursona, then I would love to draw it.^-^

Edited by Br O N Y