Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request shop I draw (almost) whatever you want! ^o^ (closed)

Br O N Y

Oh my god...the \/isitor replied to my topic......um eh...anyway, I honestly don't even know what a durian is, if it's your female fursona, then I would love to draw it.^-^

A durian is a fruit. I'm sure the internet would be happy to offer some reference photos.

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A durian is a fruit. I'm sure the internet would be happy to offer some reference photos.

I googled it and found a fruit, and then I thought "what the fuck, a fruit? O.o that's probably not what he meant"

If you can, could you draw my OC, he's a Pixiu(a mix of a Chinese dragon, Chines lion, and a horse). It's hard to tell from my bad drawing, but he does have two horns. You can draw him doing whatever you like, I'm not very picky. Though you don't have to do it if you don't want to, and if you do just take as long as you need I am very patient. 

post-35499-0-07442700-1482944648_thumb.jpg

If you can, could you draw my OC, he's a Pixiu(a mix of a Chinese dragon, Chines lion, and a horse). It's hard to tell from my bad drawing, but he does have two horns. You can draw him doing whatever you like, I'm not very picky. Though you don't have to do it if you don't want to, and if you do just take as long as you need I am very patient.

I actually said at the start of the topic that I really can't stand male ponies, and therefore don't wanna draw them, sorry, I just wouldn't have the motivation for it. I even made a female OC once even though I'am a guy.

I actually said at the start of the topic that I really can't stand male ponies, and therefore don't wanna draw them, sorry, I just wouldn't have the motivation for it. I even made a female OC once even though I'am a guy.

Hey could you draw me some FlutterDash stuff? Just where there kissing. If you can then email it to me when your done.

Hey could you draw me some FlutterDash stuff? Just where there kissing. If you can then email it to me when your done.

Wow, that honestly would be really awkward for me to draw.... :blush: ...and it would be really differcult to explain that if someone finds that drawing.....I have to think about that.  ;)

Wow, that honestly would be really awkward for me to draw.... :blush: ...and it would be really differcult to explain that if someone finds that drawing.....I have to think about that.  ;)

Could you just draw them separately then. Like just Fluttershy by herself. Maybe holding a picture of Rainbow Dash?

Could you just draw them separately then. Like just Fluttershy by herself. Maybe holding a picture of Rainbow Dash?

Well, I didn't say no, I just said I have to think about it, if I ever would make commissions, I would have to draw such stuff anyways, because that's what sells the best.  ;)

Well, I didn't say no, I just said I have to think about it, if I ever would make commissions, I would have to draw such stuff anyways, because that's what sells the best.  ;)

Well Could you just do Fluttershy holding a Rainbow Dash picture then? And she's blushing T the picture?

Well Could you just do Fluttershy holding a Rainbow Dash picture then? And she's blushing T the picture?

If I get compfortable with drawing that, I'll draw your first request, because you have to admit it, you want that first request much more then you other ones, and I don't judge you for that.  :)

If I get compfortable with drawing that, I'll draw your first request, because you have to admit it, you want that first request much more then you other ones, and I don't judge you for that.  :)

Could you just do the one ever Fluttershy is holding the Rainbow Dash picture? I'd rather not wait and have you say no.

Could you just do the one ever Fluttershy is holding the Rainbow Dash picture? I'd rather not wait and have you say no.

If I get compfortable with that, I draw your first request, if not, I draw the second one, is this a deal?

Can you use this color pallet for my request?

sig-4777404.73zdqDO.jpg

Well, you're lucky that I didn't have time to draw today, because then I would've already drawn your request. I try to use that. ^-^

And your drawing is next, so I will draw and upload it tomorrow (29.december).  :)

Well, you're lucky that I didn't have time to draw today, because then I would've already drawn your request. I try to use that. ^-^

And your drawing is next, so I will draw and upload it tomorrow (29.december).  :)

Thank you so much, I appreciate it. 

Yes that's really shit, now I have to explain to everyone that I'am not a troll. But there is still a very tiny chance that an admin can help me get it back, so THERE IS STILL HOPE! <3

Well, good luck. Will this affect requests?

Not really, they well just be finished a few hours later, because that's the time I spent being frustrated about loosing my account, oh my god, I just really lost my shit at 6am there. >_<

I understand. 

Hey there, sorry that I still didn't finish your request, I was just kinda depressed the last day. I know it's a shit excuse, but I just wanna let you know that I didn't forget about it.

Well Geez! Don't worry man, take your time! It's art & if you rush creativity, you'll only be more dissatisfied with it! I know me and likely a few others have asked stuff that's probably complicated, but you finish it only at your own pace. We ain't exactly paying you, are we? I only ask this of your goodwill, as I don't got the tools myself. It's your hobby that we're only tagging along with, save the stress for your dayjob, eh what?

Yeesh, what happened?