Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request shop I draw (almost) whatever you want! ^o^ (closed)

Br O N Y

Hey there, sorry that I still didn't finish your request, I was just kinda depressed the last day. I know it's a shit excuse, but I just wanna let you know that I didn't forget about it.

Its fine. But when can you have it done? 

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@@Br O N Y, Could you please draw my newest OC Cha Cha? References are in upload, and this pose here: http://img13.deviantart.net/992e/i/2014/050/2/5/my_little_pony__oc_sweet_dance_ballerina_by_twilightsparklefor-d777fym.png

Aww, that OC looks adorable <3 Of course I'am going to draw it. ^-^

Its fine. But when can you have it done?

I'll try to get it done as soon as possible, I'am sorry, I just really struggle with depression lately (it's 5pm right now, I'am still lying in my bed because I couldn't motivate myself to get up >_<). It's really not like I don't care, but I can't do anything productive when I'am depressed.

Aww, that OC looks adorable <3 Of course I'am going to draw it. ^-^ I'll try to get it done as soon as possible, I'am sorry, I just really struggle with depression lately (it's 5pm right now, I'am still lying in my bed because I couldn't motivate myself to get up >_<). It's really not like I don't care, but I can't do anything productive when I'am depressed.

I hope you get better. I wish you luck 

Hello there! Soooo I'am done with your request ^-^ Unfortunaly, my scanner is too small for that drawing, so taking a photo of it was my only option. :adorkable:

2016-12-27_18.25.521.jpg

I hope you like it still though. :please:

I'm so sorry, somehow i totally missed this post (too many notifications probably) i love it, she looks perfect :)

I kinda have to catch up on requests, so this request shop will be closed for a while.

In order to get me, who is a lazy piece of sh** to work, I made I list of the remaining requests with the dates I wanna finish it:

NightMare Star.: OC <3.1.2017> (It's done, I only have to scan this in ^-^)

Orange Sparks: two OC's <3.1.2017>

Flearia Dragondanser: Fursona <4.1.2017>

GlimGlam04: OC's <5.1.2017>

Sky Storm: OC with Rainbow Dash <6.1.2017>

TheImmortalLegendG: Rainbow Dash X Fluttershy (100% no clop) <7.1.2017>

Pripyat Pony: OC <8.1.2017>

Star Note: OC with Rara <10.1.2017>

Widdershins: original...um Creature <12.1.2017> Even though this was not the last request, it's probably the the hardest, so I put it on the end.

If I don't finish your request on the date I listed here, feel free to get upset at me, call me names or humiliate me, since I really need to learn discipline, or else I get nothing done in life and end up as a loser.

I kinda have to catch up on requests, so this request shop will be closed for a while.

In order to get me, who is a lazy piece of sh** to work, I made I list of the remaining requests with the dates I wanna finish it:

NightMare Star.: OC <3.1.2017> (It's done, I only have to scan this in ^-^)

Orange Sparks: two OC's <3.1.2017>

Flearia Dragondanser: Fursona <4.1.2017>

GlimGlam04: OC's <5.1.2017>

Sky Storm: OC with Rainbow Dash <6.1.2017>

TheImmortalLegendG: Rainbow Dash X Fluttershy (100% no clop) <7.1.2017>

Pripyat Pony: OC <8.1.2017>

Star Note: OC with Rara <10.1.2017>

Widdershins: original...um Creature <12.1.2017> Even though this was not the last request, it's probably the the hardest, so I put it on the end.

If I don't finish your request on the date I listed here, feel free to get upset at me, call me names or humiliate me, since I really need to learn discipline, or else I get nothing done in life and end up as a loser.

Good to know, thank you! 

Widdershins: original...um Creature

Eeh-hee-hur-horf! Your words have made me so very happy! Is that not the goal of any good Druh-... Draconequus, yes, to knock you for a loop, eh? Though I haven't the foggiest notion what those numbers you put up meant. If I read that right, and I'm not, then ya still ought have a day to do NightmareStar's & mines at the end of the year. Though time matters to me not. I'm happy just knowing that your on the case!

If its any recompense, we do have a more "normal" OC that's an actual horse. But I am, of course, the main course. Wouldn't want to pour more icing on the cake!

Ooh, do tell as to how we can best pester! *sound of a clicking ballpoint pen* I'll be taking notes! Let's see... don't think I can manage a Tar & Feathering, but let me check with you if I can work a good old fashioned Butterscotch Basting & Bedazzling?

Eeh-hee-hur-horf! Your words have made me so very happy! Is that not the goal of any good Druh-... Draconequus, yes, to knock you for a loop, eh? Though I haven't the foggiest notion what those numbers you put up meant. If I read that right, and I'm not, then ya still ought have a day to do NightmareStar's & mines at the end of the year. Though time matters to me not. I'm happy just knowing that your on the case!

If its any recompense, we do have a more "normal" OC that's an actual horse. But I am, of course, the main course. Wouldn't want to pour more icing on the cake!

Ooh, do tell as to how we can best pester! *sound of a clicking ballpoint pen* I'll be taking notes! Let's see... don't think I can manage a Tar & Feathering, but let me check with you if I can work a good old fashioned Butterscotch Basting & Bedazzling?

Oh right, you crazy americans put the month first, well, we make day:month:year, not month:day:year, I mean that doesn't even make sense, it makes much more sense to order it according to the lengh of the time.

I'm so sorry, somehow i totally missed this post (too many notifications probably) i love it, she looks perfect :)

Hey there, I finished your second request, I hope you like it ^-^

post-40262-0-09889900-1483433215_thumb.png

Ohmigosh that's so cute <3

So you are doing other stuffs then pony too? Would you mind changing my request then to my persona :$ 

She's a dragon. ref here. Hope it is ok :$

Hello ^^ I finished your request, since you liked the first request for Orange Sparks so much, I though I just draw your character in a similar style, I hope you like it.

post-40262-0-13091400-1483523452_thumb.png

From that style, you could probably guess that I drew lolis earlier.  :twi:

Could you do my OC please?

http://oi67.tinypic.com/w0na8h.jpg

Whatever pose, guarding something.

Well, Br O N Yhas closed for a bit to catch up with what they've got. Maybe ought edit the title momentarily to let newcomers know, since that tends to be the first bit they notice?

And what's an Equine Tiger tank?! And how is that a rank?!!? And I want a pink fluffy unicron!

Hello there, this is not a request, just my first super old and really shitty anime drawing that I made about two years ago, I just wanna show it to someone, but you can also see how bad I started.

post-40262-0-37950100-1483643028_thumb.jpg

.......and you're allowed to laugh about it :)

Hello there, this is not a request, just my first super old and really shitty anime drawing that I made about two years ago, I just wanna show it to someone, but you can also see how bad I started.

attachicon.gif2017-01-05_20.01.171.jpg

.......and you're allowed to laugh about it :)

really, I think it is a good picture for a first drawing I can't do that kinda of drawing so I think it is good

really, I think it is a good picture for a first drawing I can't do that kinda of drawing so I think it is good

She has really wide shoulders and a small hip, and therefore looks like a man with tits and long blue hair, and just look at the horrible hands >_< the breasts also look just bad, and I didn't even bother to get paper without this blue grid.

Wvy is broad shoulders and small hip man like? To be honest. That is my body type...

I don't know if it's always like that, but on my drawing it looks a bit masculine. And I think having traits of the other gender isn't really a big deal anyway. I don't know if it is the best example to bring up, but Adolf Hitler actually had a quite feminine body.

By the way, the next person gets the honor of making the 100th reply!  :pinkie: