I think i know why Pinkie isnt fat

Laurel

If you've watched MLP like me. You know Pinkie eats lots of cake. Like alot!!!

OQtd3.gif

I either way think i know why. Aslong as i don't see her drinking soda then it doesn't make too little sense. Depending if she eats them all the time or just for occations like parties and birthdays. I have even seen her eating apples which is good to eat.

First of all she is very active almost all the time, being active helps alot although the weight is usually affected by what you eat but it can help burning your stuff when you are this active. But also, the most bad stuff to eat or drink are usually things with lots of sugars like potato chips, soda, chocolate candies or candies in general like gelatin.

Pinkie eating cake... thats sort of not that problematic, well aslong as it isnt everyday and for certain occasions. But generally it shouldn't affect your weight. The only downside is if rock candies are made with sugars which she only makes for Maud. Even Dash was like having too much from what i get.

I am either way just wondering your views?

• Brohoof 1

i do believe that pinky pie has such a high metabolism, and possibly an over active production of insolin, that massive amounts of sugar is nessesary to keep her "up and about"... i will some times have sugar when i need a quick pick me up for phisical activity, usualy when i am up late or dont get much sleep...

could it also be that their "sugar/ sweets" are of a composition to not have the negative effects that we have with ours?

(as if it was similar to our vitamin B12, helping burn rather than make fat)

• Brohoof 1

She doesn't get fat because she's a cartoon character. Plus Pinkie pwns physics.

The exact thing that came to my mind when I read the thread post with one exception. Mine was "he doesn't get fat because she's a cartoon character. Besides, Pinkie > Laws of Physics." 

Same sentiment. *high five*

• Brohoof 1