Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Do you hate Christmas?

Laurel

• 8 months later...

I don't hate Christmas necessarily, I just hardly notice when it comes because most of mine have been a bit disappointing in recent years. What I do hate is how it's essentially shoved down everyone's throat by marketing even before Halloween...

Edited by Dustlicious2020

What? No! Christmas is a great time of the year. I can understand that it may not be for everyone, but I personally love it :oneheckofahat:

2 hours ago, Jon C said:

It's not as special/exciting as when I was a kid but it's still a nice excuse to spend time with family.

I totally agree with this. I love Christmas and all the happy feelings I get around that holiday. But, I don’t feel the same way about Christmas as I did when I was a kid.

Definitely. I never cared much for it before due to the craziness of Christmas shopping and people. However after working retail around the holidays Christmas quickly became something I hated. Customers are extra terrible that time of year. 

We all hated Christmas. Pretty much a good chunk of our conversations from November to January. 

My retail experience is something Ill never forget. Thats why I always try to be as friendly as possible to retail employees, especially around the holidays.

I was there. I know your pain.