Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

spoiler What do you think would happen if Scorpan was a future season's arc?

FlareGun45

If Scorpan finally appeared on the show to become a season's arc, what do you think would happen? How would he be found by the Mane Six? What is he going to do in the season, and what's his purpose? How do you think he feels about leaving Tirek imprisoned in Equestria? Who would Scorpan have a good friendship with? How would he do in the finale? And finally, who do you think would voice him?

It's alot of questions, I know! I dunno if Scorpan is coming back next season or not, but I do think he'll come back before the show ends! I'll put in my theories down below if you wanna see them, but otherwise, I'd like to see your opinions!

________________________________________________________________________________

Even though these are just theories, a little bit of season 7 spoilers down below!

Since next season is going to have something to do with Equestria's history, I have the feeling that Scorpan might make his debut next season! If not him, then maybe Star Swirl, I dunno, but something about Equestria's history is going to happen, as proven by the future comic issues.

Now if Scorpan comes back, like if Twilight's history books lead to discovering Scorpan, I would believe he'd want to try to reform his brother, since I think he might know something about the Mane Six reforming villains all the time, and might help make peace with him, which is what I think the season arc might be about. I dunno for sure of how the Mane Six might discover Scorpan, but it might have something to do with the history books that Twilight's gotta retrieve from the villain of a future comic issue.

If Scorpan comes, he's obviously going to have some sort of relationship with Twilight, but if he wants to learn how to reform Tirek, then he might want some advice from Starlight, who is a reformed villain herself, so I see them being close. The number one character I see Scorpan being close with though is Spike, mainly because in MLP G1 Spike and Scorpan were best friends, so if Scorpan were to stay at Twilight's castle, Spike might offer to take care of him since Twilight already has her princess duties, as well as giving lessons to Starlight, and the two would have a brotherly bond, like a replacement Tirek to Scorpan; and of course Tirek might use that to his advantage against Scorpan. Besides, this would give Spike a guy to hang out with in a regular bases! ;)

Of course when the finale comes, if Scorpan does become a season's arc, Tirek would obviously come back, and perhaps Chrysalis might have something to do with it. I dunno if Scorpan would be successful or not in reforming Tirek, but perhaps if not, Scorpan might just put him in a cage, but take him home, which is probably what he should've done. Imprisoning him was the right thing, but imprisoning him in a foreign land doesn't look right. Imprisoning him back in the comfort of his own home might be the right way to go. Unless he does get reformed. I don't work for the MLP staff, so I have no idea!

Oh, yeah, I almost forgot! A friend of my suggested Patrick Warburton being the VA for Scorpan, and I strongly support that idea! If Patrick Warburton is interested in MLP (which I dunno if he wants to or not cause him liking MLP is unconfirmed), but I think the voice might suit Scorpan well! Now all Scorpan needs is a wheelchair! XD

Alright, now your ideas!

Edited by MegaSean45

I would be excited as I have been wanting to see him in the show sense the season 4 finale.

It would be really interesting to see what kind of relationship he could have with Discord.

I also would kinda like to see him become some kind of mentor like figure towards Spike, as I feel like that has potential to go somewhere.