Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general Who's Looking Forward to Next Year?

Lucky Bolt

I am really looking forward to next year, especially the summertime. We are gonna be doing lots of stuff I've never done before, so EXCITED!!!! Plus I'm turning 16 in February, so I've got a little something special planned for my birthday this year... I'm gonna list all the things I'm looking forward to this year:

1. Hopefully going to the NASCAR races in Feruary, REALLY hoping I can go to the Daytona 500!!!

2. Spending most of the summer at the Daytona Lagoon water park

3. Maybe getting my drivers license

4. Looking forward to Season 7 of MLP

5. Looking forward to the big MLP Movie

6. Looking forward to Cars 3

7. Just looking forward to the new year in general

Edited by Sky Storm
  • Brohoof 2

Happy (very)early birthday!  I'm hopeful that things will turn around this upcoming year.  I think my main two resolutions for the new year are to be more spiritual and to (finally)get my driver's license.  I've been putting off both of them for a long time.  I know, I know, I keep saying that I'll get my driver's license but I feel like 2017 is the year to finally get it and besides, I really do need some form of license to get certain things.

• Brohoof 4

i am looking forward to:
going to 2017 ponyconAU
the movie and season 7
hopefully getting girlfriend (i doubt i will X'D)
getting a better job
and becoming better at art

• Brohoof 2

There's stuff I am looking forward to next year such as movies and video games and tv shows and stuff like that, but given how 2016 ended in real life, I am not really looking forward to 2017 or even 2018, 2019, or 2020.

• Brohoof 2

I suppose I am looking forward to 2017. I feel like I may make a fresh start and try to make the year as wonderful as I can. I normally do not make new year resolutions, but I believe that I want to just try and be happier that year.

• Brohoof 4

im looking forward to it! july 1st 2017 is gonna be crazy... :P(Canada's 150th birthday) and the movie and season 7 is coming :3 but... il be graduating... :( (I don't want to graduate ;-; )

• Brohoof 2

@Thuja, Being more spiritual takes years. Trust me on that lol

I know, I'm not expecting anything major to happen but at least I'm making my way towards it.  At least I'm trying, you know?

• Brohoof 3

I looking forward for next year is becoming the President of my school district orchestra and come to my aunt's oldest daughter's wedding at the end of September that will take place in Chicago, IL. I'm hoping that 2017 (a year starting on Sunday like in 2006 with all months are corresponding and 2012 (only the first two months of the year are corresponding)) will be a great year too (just) like this year, also my birthday (7/28) is on a Friday once again like I born on that day in 2000 and then in 2006.

• Brohoof 2

I am really looking forward to next year, especially the summertime. We are gonna be doing lots of stuff I've never done before, so EXCITED!!!! Plus I'm turning 16 in February, so I've got a little something special planned for my birthday this year... 

Getting some wheels, eh? Know what you're getting yet? Any money saved up? Parents willing to deal with the insurance? :D

• Brohoof 2

Happy (very)early birthday!  I'm hopeful that things will turn around this upcoming year.  I think my main two resolutions for the new year are to be more spiritual and to (finally)get my driver's license.  I've been putting off both of them for a long time.  I know, I know, I keep saying that I'll get my driver's license but I feel like 2017 is the year to finally get it and besides, I really do need some form of license to get certain things.

Aw thanks so much! 2016 was ok, I guess really only 3 major good things happened to me in 2016. And like you, maybe in 2017 I might be able to get my drivers license.

Getting some wheels, eh? Know what you're getting yet? Any money saved up? Parents willing to deal with the insurance? :D

haha, I wish! No, sadly, I won't be getting a car, at least, I don't think so. I haven't even gotten a job yet, so I have no saved up money. My mom says if I want a car I'm gonna have to get a job maybe when I'm 17, then get it with my own money. Although... my parents have been acting a little strange lately when it comes to getting me a car, when I bring up the conversation... it's been a little suspicious xD. but anyway, about my birthday next year, me and my family will hopefully go to the Daytona 500, we are planning on it xD

• Brohoof 1

In some aspects, yes. It will be my last year of college after my 5 year plan to worm my way into the software industry. I'm a bit nervous of the next few steps following "get a job", but we'll deal with that when we get there.

• Brohoof 2

Lets see what I am looking foward in 2017

• Doctor Who Series 10
  • DuckTales reboot with David Teenant as Scourge McDuck
  • Denver Comic Con
  • Guardians of the Galaxy: The Telltale Series
  • The Walking Dead Season 3 being all released 
  • Star Wars Episode VII
  • Cars 3 (if its better than its predecessor)
  • Blade Runner 2049...Im sorry MLP:FiM,but I have to choose the long awaited Blade Runner sequel over you
  • Defenders
  • A Series of Unfortunate Events 

Those are the things I'm looking forward to

• Brohoof 2

haha, I wish! No, sadly, I won't be getting a car, at least, I don't think so. I haven't even gotten a job yet, so I have no saved up money. My mom says if I want a car I'm gonna have to get a job maybe when I'm 17, then get it with my own money. Although... my parents have been acting a little strange lately when it comes to getting me a car, when I bring up the conversation... it's been a little suspicious xD. but anyway, about my birthday next year, me and my family will hopefully go to the Daytona 500, we are planning on it xD

Cool! I've never been to Daytona, but I did go to the Indy 500 several years ago, which was a LOT of fun.

• Brohoof 2

I'm looking forward to 2017 for the most part. I eagerly await the release of the eighth MLP CCG set, the three Equestria Girls specials, season seven, the MLP Movie, the Nintendo Switch, and hopefully a world that doesn't bring about its own destruction because of the actions of many. There are other things but I won't go into details otherwise it would get pretty boring.

One thing I'm not looking forward to, is the reminder that I'll be a year older next year. :( 

Yup. Here is hoping 2017 is better than the mess of 2016.

I don't have anything in particular i am looking forward to,just wanting this rotten year to be over.  ^_^ 

Too much tragedy, too much death and too much BS was around this year.

• Brohoof 1

I don't really look forward to new years. Ever since 2007 I have stopped living with the assumption that I will see them to the end. Each new year I make it to is always a surprise.

I don't in particular look forward to 2017, though... For the sole reason of who will become the president. I still want to believe that can't be real, that it's just a nightmare. But no such luck.

The only thing I'm looking forward to is warm weather.  

Just come down to the South US. Cold weather is not the norm here. The weather will default back up into the 60s and 70s if no cold front comes through. Like it has the past few days. Ugh. It was all warm on my birthday. Really made me unhappy.