Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general What do you like most about your job?

GeekySonic

For those of you who have a job, what do you like most about it? I don't have a job anymore, but I was most recently a zombie actor at a corn maze.

My favorite part of that was just hanging out with the other zombies. We often had breaks between rounds, and used that time to chat, joke, listen to music, and eat junk food we snuck in. Some guys brought along a little bit of weed to share on the last day, too. :P (Not me, though. I'm an angel ;) )

Before that, I was a bagger at a grocery store. Similarly, my favorite part was hanging out with my co-workers after all my tasks were complete. I lived in a small town at that time, so I worked with other kids from my high school. We'd just hang out by the front and talk, waiting for customers to come in, then pretend to look professional. :D

My coworkers are the best part about my job. They're cheerful, friendly, and very supportive! There are days when I just want to flip a table out of frustration when a client is being rude, but my coworkers have such encouraging things to say, which really helps.

• Brohoof 1

The best part of my job is the average person's reaction to what I tell them what I do for a living at my age. It's quite funny and makes me proud of what I do. I also love the ability to travel for work (most of the time. Sometimes it sucks. :/), jobs are never really the same even if I've done it before, and there's always something to challenge myself with.

• 3 years later...

When it's over.

----

I get pay to sell and talk, which is the easiest job a person can ask for. As for CNA's job...I guess it would helping the patients despite of the ups and downs parts. 

The best thing about my job is interacting with the guests who come in. It’s so exciting to see all those new faces experiencing the place, many for the first time. I feel like they’re my own personal guests in my own (second) home, which I’m always anxious to show off. These days I spend less time directly with the public, but I do enjoy the company of my coworkers as well; many of whom are very dear friends. And just stepping through the door is a special treat for me because I love where I work.  

Despite some long, arduous hours at times, the overtime pay more than makes up for it. Plus, my office manager became one of my best RL friends and I've also met some personable clients.

I like the people that I work with save 2. The former are friendly, fun to talk to, and have each other’s backs. I have never worked somewhere that had such people so where I work now? I truly appreciate it.

I like when people put money in our tip jar. The tips are usually pretty low when we aren’t busy but when we are busy we make a pretty good amount. I also like the environment, most people there are pretty nice.

Delivering tasty meals to our people in their time of need and hoping to make the best out of it :proud: .

Also I like those tasty meals too :nom: . It was meatloaf day today.

16 hours ago, LegoshiLunA said:

is that i can go at any time of the day ^^ family owned business :toldya:

Sounds wonderful (as long as your family is nice) :pistachio:

• Brohoof 2

On 3/22/2020 at 1:27 PM, TBD said:

When it's over.

Oh lookeity here, my work days is actually over, literally.  :ButtercupLaugh:

On 3/23/2020 at 2:03 AM, Dreambiscuit said:

The best thing about my job is interacting with the guests who come in. It’s so exciting to see all those new faces experiencing the place, many for the first time. I feel like they’re my own personal guests in my own (second) home, which I’m always anxious to show off. These days I spend less time directly with the public, but I do enjoy the company of my coworkers as well; many of whom are very dear friends. And just stepping through the door is a special treat for me because I love where I work.  

I so wish I could be doing this job now

• Brohoof 1